• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

@A l y s s a all finished! Let me know what you think c:
marshal.png

Ooh I’d love to commission an art piece from you of Dom. Below is my form.

• How many characters?: One!
  • Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : Maybe him holding a red balloon? :3
  • Emotion/Pose: See reference. Laughter or glee would be okay. For a pose, just him standing face forward is fine.
  • References(required):
I’d like him to be wearing this starry tank instead of his default tie dye shirt, please.

Ref 2
  • Background or no background: I’d like the background to be transparent if possible.
  • Final Price: 50 TBT
  • Questions or extra details: Thank you for your time and consideration!

Ooh I’d love to commission an art piece from you of Dom. Below is my form.

• How many characters?: One!
  • Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : Maybe him holding a red balloon? :3
  • Emotion/Pose: See reference. Laughter or glee would be okay. For a pose, just him standing face forward is fine.
  • References(required):
I’d like him to be wearing this starry tank instead of his default tie dye shirt, please.​
  • Background or no background: I’d like the background to be transparent if possible.
  • Final Price: 50 TBT
  • Questions or extra details: Thank you for your time and consideration!
sure! i’ll add you to the open slots :3

Last edited:
Back