• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

You can send it now, or when I send you the sketch. It doesn’t matter to me c:
Alrighty, I’ll send it over shortly — on mobile so it’ll take a hot minute haha. Thanks again for accepting despite your busy schedule.

would you be up to drawing one of my cats as an animal crossing villager? sry i'm back again lol

How many characters? one
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : maybe a party popper/birthday hat (today's his birthday)
Emotion/Pose: i was thinking you could make him look a little disgruntled/unenthusiastic about the birthday stuff lol, he's kind of a grump
References(required): boop
Background or no background: whatever you think fits
Final Price: 50 tbt
Questions or extra details: nope

would you be up to drawing one of my cats as an animal crossing villager? sry i'm back again lol

How many characters? one
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : maybe a party popper/birthday hat (today's his birthday)
Emotion/Pose: i was thinking you could make him look a little disgruntled/unenthusiastic about the birthday stuff lol, he's kind of a grump
References(required): boop
Background or no background: whatever you think fits
Final Price: 50 tbt
Questions or extra details: nope
he's such a good boy, happy birthday to that cutieee! you're added to the slots!

Last edited:
How many characters?: Just One Fullbody!!
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.): Anything you'd like!!
Emotion/Pose: Happy, but otherwise go nuts!!
References(required): Click!
Background or no background: None needed!!
Final Price: 250 TBT
Questions or extra details: Thanks so much for commenting on my LF thread, I just needed some time to decide on what I wanted to get in your shop. Go nuts with any of the details, I like seeing what people come up with.

How many characters?: Just One Fullbody!!
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.): Anything you'd like!!
Emotion/Pose: Happy, but otherwise go nuts!!
References(required): Click!
Background or no background: None needed!!
Final Price: 250 TBT
Questions or extra details: Thanks so much for commenting on my LF thread, I just needed some time to decide on what I wanted to get in your shop. Go nuts with any of the details, I like seeing what people come up with.
sounds great, i’ll add you to the next slot :3

3A52D6AB-07B1-4B3C-8AA7-1A9F52C93599.jpeg

bump

Expression: smirking
References(required): Link
Background or no background: none
Final Price: 60 tbt
Questions or extra details: n/a

Tysm!!

Back