• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney

It’s Spooky Time!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3319-9366-9982
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dino Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (104) +
It's finally december! I want to do something nice for the holidays so I've decided to start up a free 2.0 item ordering service. *Now with clothing!* What you do with the items is your choice, but there is some rules

1. Look through this list to be sure I can order the items for you! I have most of the 2.0 items by now, though

2. Limit 5 items per person

3. *NEW* You may also order 5 additional items from my clothing catalog

4. Comment what your favorite thing about the holiday/winter season is! Can be acnh or irl related **If you don’t feel comfortable sharing, just say merry christmas/happy holidays**

5. Please specify if you want a specific color or if you don't mind either way! For clothes, please specify.

6. *NEW* When your order is filled, you may order again!

I also have these items (no limit) to give away:

Round mushrooms x20

Flat mushrooms x10

Elegant mushrooms x10

Skinny mushrooms x10
Purple hyacinths (not the plant/flower, the material) x100

Star fragments x10

Bamboo pieces x60
Yellow pumpkins x10

Green pumpkins x15

White pumpkins x10

Orange pumpkins x30

Carrots x30

Potatoes x30

Sugarcane x30
wheat x15
tomato x5
No obligation to do anything in return, but if you feel so inclined, I'm working on my clothing catalogue and TBT is always appreciated! Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Mind if I snag beach chairs with parasol, donut stool, schefflera, tabletop POP display, and dried-flower garland? Thank you so much! My favorite thing about the holidays is the cool weather, I can finally layer my clothes and look cute lol

Mind if I snag beach chairs with parasol, donut stool, schefflera, tabletop POP display, and dried-flower garland? Thank you so much! My favorite thing about the holidays is the cool weather, I can finally layer my clothes and look cute lol
Of course! Any particular colors? ^^

Hmmmmmm, let's do these colors! (just gonna put the photos so the descriptions aren't overly complex lol)

beach-chairs-with-parasol-vv-white-pink-white.b1a229b.png
donut-stool-vv-white-donut.35dd9e5.png
schefflera-vv-white.5b4bedb.png
tabletop-pop-display-vv-50-off.85bda3b.png
dried-flower-garland-vv-pink.729f814.png

The last one is a little unclear in the photo but it's the pink one! Thanks again, I really appreciate it :)

Hmmmmmm, let's do these colors! (just gonna put the photos so the descriptions aren't overly complex lol)

beach-chairs-with-parasol-vv-white-pink-white.b1a229b.png
donut-stool-vv-white-donut.35dd9e5.png
schefflera-vv-white.5b4bedb.png
tabletop-pop-display-vv-50-off.85bda3b.png
dried-flower-garland-vv-pink.729f814.png

The last one is a little unclear in the photo but it's the pink one! Thanks again, I really appreciate it :)
Some of these are made by customizing the item, would you like me to customize for you?

Some of these are made by customizing the item, would you like me to customize for you?
Oh sorry, I should have clarified, you don't have to get them exactly to the colors in the pictures :) just the colorways that you can choose from in the nook shopping app if that makes sense.

Oh sorry, I should have clarified, you don't have to get them exactly to the colors in the pictures :) just the colorways that you can choose from in the nook shopping app if that makes sense.
Alright, your items are ready! If you can pm me a dodo code i'll be over with them ^^

Hi. Happy Holidays and thank you so much for doing this. My favorite thing about the Holidays is time spent with my family.

Could I please get

Greenhouse box
Plant partition
Fancy bathroom vanity
Shopping bag
Flower display case.

Thank you so much.

Hi. Happy Holidays and thank you so much for doing this. My favorite thing about the Holidays is time spent with my family.

Could I please get

Greenhouse box
Plant partition
Fancy bathroom vanity
Shopping bag
Flower display case.

Thank you so much.
Of course!
Any particular colors ?
I’m about to eat dinner but i’ll message you when i’m ready!

Hi! Can I have the coconut wall planter diy, stacked magazines diy, and wooden-block wall clock?

No particular colors. Take your time eating. I'm in no hurry. Thanks again for doing this. I really appreciate it.

Bump! All previous orders have been filled.

Hey! Could I get:
Fancy Bathroom Vanity
Hanging Shelves
Castle Gate Blue Tile
Castle Tower Blue Tile
Castle Wall Blue Tile
I love the Christmas spirit and the decorations! I love how generous people are this time of year, like you are being right now. :)

Hey! Could I get:
Fancy Bathroom Vanity
Hanging Shelves
Castle Gate Blue Tile
Castle Tower Blue Tile
Castle Wall Blue Tile
I love the Christmas spirit and the decorations! I love how generous people are this time of year, like you are being right now. :)
Of course! I’m message you when it’s ready ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back