• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello may I please order these items? I'm currently not at home right though but I can send a message when I get back if that's ok.
Simple shaded lamp
Sloppy bed
Sloppy sofa
Sloppy table
Sloppy sink

My favorite thing about the holidays is spending quality time with my family and friends.

Hello may I please order these items? I'm currently not at home right though but I can send a message when I get back if that's ok.
Simple shaded lamp
Sloppy bed
Sloppy sofa
Sloppy table
Sloppy sink

My favorite thing about the holidays is spending quality time with my family and friends.
Oh man I'm so sorry, i'm not sure why i though the sloppy set was orderable- is there any others you want instead?

Oh man I'm so sorry, i'm not sure why i though the sloppy set was orderable- is there any others you want instead?
It's all good. The simple shaded lamp in any color is fine with me please.:) I'm available now if you are.

It's all good. The simple shaded lamp in any color is fine with me please.:) I'm available now if you are.
I think nintendo online is still down :( It hasn't been working for me,,, I'll be available pretty much all day tomorrow though!

I think nintendo online is still down :( It hasn't been working for me,,, I'll be available pretty much all day tomorrow though!
No problem, I'm in no rush. I should be available anytime past 4 or 5 pm PST tomorrow.

No problem, I'm in no rush. I should be available anytime past 4 or 5 pm PST tomorrow.
That's perfect :) I'm CST so you're only 2 hrs behind me, I should be available then

Can I order a cube light and the dreamy set and garden chair, garden table, ranch set, wood partition, & plant partition? 💓

Can I order a cube light and the dreamy set and garden chair, garden table, ranch set, wood partition, & plant partition? 💓
at the moment i'm just doing 5 items total per person to keep it under control for me! Is there a particular ranch item you want or would you want to replace some items to get the ranch set?

at the moment i'm just doing 5 items total per person to keep it under control for me! Is there a particular ranch item you want or would you want to replace some items to get the ranch set?
Ok sorry! Okay! I’d like the cube light, dreamy bed, plant partition, flower display case, greenhouse box. :)

Hi, could I get the flower display case, greenhouse box, shopping basket, small cafe table, and the hanging clothing rack please. My favorite part of the holidays is getting quality time with people I care about !

Hi, could I get the flower display case, greenhouse box, shopping basket, small cafe table, and the hanging clothing rack please. My favorite part of the holidays is getting quality time with people I care about !
Of course! I’ll message you when it’s ready

Hello! Would it be possible to get the (white) wig with ribbon? My favorite thing about holidays is the lights and snow... latter of which we still don't have around here 😅

Hi! could I please get the following from your clothing catalog?
Screenshot(59).png
Screenshot(60).png
Screenshot(61).png
Screenshot(62).png

And, my favorite thing about the holidays are now family gatherings. I am a bit of a loner and I always found them to be a bit exhausting but after two years of isolation I really feel like seeing my extended family LOL.

Hi!
Thanks for the giveaway, if you don't mind I'll like to ask for a few items/bags:

- Afternoon-tea Set, Antique Radio, Gaming Chair and Gaming Desk
- Sword in scabbard (black), Jet pack (grey or white), Instrument case (pink) and Randoseru (pink)

Also one thing I like of the winter holidays is having an excuse to stay warm at home and eat sweets + chocolates of the season :'P

Happy Holidays!

PS: Got a few bags and clothes from your list that you can hold to catalogue if you want too ^^

Hello! Would it be possible to get the (white) wig with ribbon? My favorite thing about holidays is the lights and snow... latter of which we still don't have around here 😅
Both of you have been PMed to set up a time to collect!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! could I please get the following from your clothing catalog?
View attachment 419202View attachment 419203View attachment 419204View attachment 419205
And, my favorite thing about the holidays are now family gatherings. I am a bit of a loner and I always found them to be a bit exhausting but after two years of isolation I really feel like seeing my extended family LOL.
Hi!
Thanks for the giveaway, if you don't mind I'll like to ask for a few items/bags:

- Afternoon-tea Set, Antique Radio, Gaming Chair and Gaming Desk
- Sword in scabbard (black), Jet pack (grey or white), Instrument case (pink) and Randoseru (pink)

Also one thing I like of the winter holidays is having an excuse to stay warm at home and eat sweets + chocolates of the season :'P

Happy Holidays!

PS: Got a few bags and clothes from your list that you can hold to catalogue if you want too ^^
I’m working on these two orders now. And Iris, that’d be great! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back