• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, thanks for doing this! 🙂
I actually have a lot of clothing you need for your clothing catalog, and I realized while looking through your offerings, that I need many clothes you have to complete mine. Is there any way I can order 10 clothing items instead of any furniture? And if you would like, we can maybe set up something where we can catalog a lot of clothes we have for each other's. Please just let me know. 🙂

Hello, thanks for doing this! 🙂
I actually have a lot of clothing you need for your clothing catalog, and I realized while looking through your offerings, that I need many clothes you have to complete mine. Is there any way I can order 10 clothing items instead of any furniture? And if you would like, we can maybe set up something where we can catalog a lot of clothes we have for each other's. Please just let me know. 🙂
I actually have a separate thread going for catalog trades at the moment, it should be on the next page or so :) I am getting help to complete my catalog already but i don’t mind extra trades at all

Hi! I would love to get the following items (color preference if its easier, but otherwise I don't have a preference!!)
- Castle Gate (damaged)
- Castle Tower (damaged)
- Castle Wall (damaged)
- Decorative Bottles (green or brown)
- Greenhouse Box

For clothes, could I get:
- Sword in scabbard (black)
- Panda backpack (brown)
- Plumeria hairpin (white)
- Patched knee pants (brown)
- Grape harvest basket

I can get you a lot of the stuff from your clothes wishlist!! Here's what I have onhand for just tops, let me know if you want me to go through the pants and others, I have a lot that I need to get rid of anyway!

Apron (Blue, Gray)
Delivery jacket (Brown)
Groovy shirt (Orange)
Heavy duty shirt (Blue)
Henley shirt (Green)
Kurta (Green, Brown)
Layered polo shirt (Black)
Patchwork coat (Gray)
Prince's tunic (Beige, Red)
Quilted down jacket (Navy blue)
Striped tee (White)
Tailcoat (Black)
Tee parka Combo (Blue)
Top coat (Brown)
Tropical cut and sew tank (Orange)
Tweed jacket (Brown, Green, Berry red)
Vest with binoculars
Yodel cardigan

Hi! I would love to get the following items (color preference if its easier, but otherwise I don't have a preference!!)
- Castle Gate (damaged)
- Castle Tower (damaged)
- Castle Wall (damaged)
- Decorative Bottles (green or brown)
- Greenhouse Box

For clothes, could I get:
- Sword in scabbard (black)
- Panda backpack (brown)
- Plumeria hairpin (white)
- Patched knee pants (brown)
- Grape harvest basket

I can get you a lot of the stuff from your clothes wishlist!! Here's what I have onhand for just tops, let me know if you want me to go through the pants and others, I have a lot that I need to get rid of anyway!

Apron (Blue, Gray)
Delivery jacket (Brown)
Groovy shirt (Orange)
Heavy duty shirt (Blue)
Henley shirt (Green)
Kurta (Green, Brown)
Layered polo shirt (Black)
Patchwork coat (Gray)
Prince's tunic (Beige, Red)
Quilted down jacket (Navy blue)
Striped tee (White)
Tailcoat (Black)
Tee parka Combo (Blue)
Top coat (Brown)
Tropical cut and sew tank (Orange)
Tweed jacket (Brown, Green, Berry red)
Vest with binoculars
Yodel cardigan
Yes, I can get you all of those things :)
Also, my clothes is just for cataloguing! I’m only looking to touch the clothes to help me complete my catalog :)
Post automatically merged:

I’ll pm you when it’s ready!

Yes, I can get you all of those things :)
Also, my clothes is just for cataloguing! I’m only looking to touch the clothes to help me complete my catalog :)
Post automatically merged:

I’ll pm you when it’s ready!
That sounds great thank you so much!!!

Hi :] I'd love to grab the following items:

Extra-large Backpack in red
Gladiator Sandals in red
Labelle Sneakers in red
Mage Boots in red
Giant Ribbon in red

(I hope just clothing is okay) And my favorite thing about the holidays is watching Americans go crazy with their LED lights on social media lmao

Hey Merry Christmas but I would like to make an order

idk if you could do this but I’m having a hard time getting iron because I just started so could I possibly get 30iron and a big bag of any type and a cool hat just anything random please ty

Hey Merry Christmas but I would like to make an order

idk if you could do this but I’m having a hard time getting iron because I just started so could I possibly get 30iron and a big bag of any type and a cool hat just anything random please ty
Sorry but this giveaway was supposed to end on the 25th, i just didn’t close it yet because i got busy with the holidays. I also don’t have iron listed as something i’m giving away (i don’t have any spare) and i don’t know what type of clothes you would find cool....maybe try making a new post in nooks cranny explaining what you’re looking for?

Once again apologies i’m unable to help

I’ll be locking this thread now as i planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back