• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway CLOSET CLEAR OUT GIVEAWAY - SOME RARE STUFF, ALL FREE, UP FOR GRABS! TAKE A LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gate is open when you are ready just going to get something to eat now so if you cane and I do not asked you know why

Could I please get the sleek sofa and flat screen tv if they are still available? :)

Hey, sure thing! They're still available! I will mark them as claimed. :) I am just about to go eat and take a break. I might come back to do more trades with people, but will you be on tomorrow or later on today? Thanks for stopping by! I will update the thread now!

Hey, sure thing! They're still available! I will mark them as claimed. :) I am just about to go eat and take a break. I might come back to do more trades with people, but will you be on tomorrow or later on today? Thanks for stopping by! I will update the thread now!

Ok thank you so much:) I'll PM you in an hour or two , whenever you're ready :) Thanks

I would like the warbloid, mini warbloid, and the chima jeogori dress c:

I would like the warbloid, mini warbloid, and the chima jeogori dress c:

Sure! I am just about to trade with a couple people but I should be ready shortly if you're still online (unless you appear invisible). Message me when you have me added and when I can come by to drop it all off :) Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you happen to see the Tall Warbloid too? If you want I can throw that in also :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back