• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway CLOSET CLEAR OUT GIVEAWAY - SOME RARE STUFF, ALL FREE, UP FOR GRABS! TAKE A LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I've gotten the funky wig from someone else in a trade, so you can give it to others. :) If you'd still like to catalog the cardboard/Pascal stuff, just send me a VM or PM.

Can I catalog/have
blue polka shorts
cat cap
dandy hat
fluffy dress
military pants
overall dress
periwinkle tee
twinkle tank dress

Thank you!

Last edited:
Can I get these items?

1. Rooster of Barcelos
2. Ghost Umbrella
3. Baby Panda
4. Cupid Bench
5. Rose Tank Dress
6. Twinkle Tank Dress
7. Citrus Gingham Dress
8. Dollhouse Dress
9. Heart Shades
10. Dawn Tee
11. Red Argyle Shirt
12. Kilt
13. Silk Bloom Dress
14. Brown Argyle Skirt
15. Chef's Outfit
16. Classic Carpet

Thank you!

Can I have the Mini Croakoid?

Sure! I will Mark it as claimed! I was asleep when you posted so I appologize for not responding in time. Message me when you're online next! I will try to be available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if I could get the fireplace and the cat cap please and thank you!

Sure! I can do that! I will mark them as claimed! THanks very much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I catalog/have
blue polka shorts
cat cap
dandy hat
fluffy dress
military pants
overall dress
periwinkle tee
twinkle tank dress

Thank you!

You can have everything but the cat cap - it has been claimed! Sorry about that. Hope its okay! I am trying to update as best as I can! :) But I will mark the rest as claimed. Consider them yours!

hiii :3 did you by any chance still have these: snow globe, ice table, pharoah's outfit, deer shirt, maid dress, chef's outfit

Can I get these items?

1. Rooster of Barcelos
2. Ghost Umbrella
3. Baby Panda
4. Cupid Bench
5. Rose Tank Dress
6. Twinkle Tank Dress
7. Citrus Gingham Dress
8. Dollhouse Dress
9. Heart Shades
10. Dawn Tee
11. Red Argyle Shirt
12. Kilt
13. Silk Bloom Dress
14. Brown Argyle Skirt
15. Chef's Outfit
16. Classic Carpet

Thank you!

You can have everything but the Twinkle tank dress - it was claimed before you :) Sorry about that. I have everything ready for you. Let me just add you if you're ready to trade now. Thanks so much! Remember you are welcome to post again with another 16 items if you want :p will PM you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiii :3 did you by any chance still have these: snow globe, ice table, pharoah's outfit, deer shirt, maid dress, chef's outfit

Unfortunately, no. (unless you were the one who claimed them) I can't remember. I still have them in my posession. But I am saving them for someone, was it you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have everything but the Twinkle tank dress - it was claimed before you :) Sorry about that. I have everything ready for you. Let me just add you if you're ready to trade now. Thanks so much! Remember you are welcome to post again with another 16 items if you want :p will PM you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, no. (unless you were the one who claimed them) I can't remember. I still have them in my posession. But I am saving them for someone, was it you?

The chef's outfit was for someone else for sure, I know that much.

yayyyy haha yes it was me ^_^ wayyyyy this earlier morning; but i fell asleep.

if you have them i'd be free to stop by whenever you are; otherwise if they're already gone, Thanks :) regardless for doing these!! giveaways!!

yayyyy haha yes it was me ^_^ wayyyyy this earlier morning; but i fell asleep.

if you have them i'd be free to stop by whenever you are; otherwise if they're already gone, Thanks :) regardless for doing these!! giveaways!!

I am ready to trade with you! Let me just add you :)

I would like the following:
1.Sproid
2.Tall Percoloid
3.Tall Nebuloid
4.Mega Bowtoid
5.Mega Croakoid
6.Howloid
7.Lamentoid
8.Mega Squelchoid
9.Mega Tootoid
10.Tall Lamentoid
11.Dekkoid
12.Clankoid
13.Mega Plinkoid
14.Mystic Statue (FAKE)
15.Ancient Statue (FAKE)
15.Scary Painting (FAKE)

I would like the following:
1.Sproid
2.Tall Percoloid
3.Tall Nebuloid
4.Mega Bowtoid
5.Mega Croakoid
6.Howloid
7.Lamentoid
8.Mega Squelchoid
9.Mega Tootoid
10.Tall Lamentoid
11.Dekkoid
12.Clankoid
13.Mega Plinkoid
14.Mystic Statue (FAKE)
15.Ancient Statue (FAKE)
15.Scary Painting (FAKE)

Hi! I am willing to be lenient and give you the rest of my gyroids for free (I know its more than 16) except the Mini Croakoid which someone else wants, if you want the others as well. :) Just let me know and we will trade :) Im just gonna go eat lunch and we can discuss via PM :) Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the Fake art is yours also of course too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the Funky Wig please? :)

Yup! Someone claimed it then said they didn't want it so its yours :) Let me just go eat, then I will return and update the list and trade with you. Sound good? Consider it yours!

I'm sorry I've been such a pain. But I'm back again.

Yup! Someone claimed it then said they didn't want it so its yours :) Let me just go eat, then I will return and update the list and trade with you. Sound good? Consider it yours!

Thank you :) just let me know when you're ready to bring it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back