• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet Clear-Out! [Saharah, Gracie, Fireworks, Art, etc]

Yep, and we can do it right now if you'd like. I'll add you and open my gates back up. And yep, just drop the money and I drop the items. c:

@Halation: Gracie wallpaper, sloppy wall, and birthday table are already gone. Care to offer for just the rest? And I'll trade you Soleil's pic for Lucky's if you'd like. c:

Ok so Sloppy Dresser, Gracie Shelf and Lamp for 2.5m sound ok to you? And Lucky's Pic for Soleil's sounds great. When will you be available to trade? I'm ready any time.

Ok so Sloppy Dresser, Gracie Shelf and Lamp for 2.5m sound ok to you? And Lucky's Pic for Soleil's sounds great. When will you be available to trade? I'm ready any time.

Sure, sounds great. I'm just gonna get Ruddy Kitty's cataloging out of the way so it's not so confusing, then I'll PM you when I'm ready?

@Ruddy Kitty: Can you come over now?

bump!

I'm online. Added some more Gracie items (card/gracie furniture & clothes). c:

I already have that one, but thank you! And 100k is fine, aha. Are you able to trade now?

Back