• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet Clear-Out! [Saharah, Gracie, Fireworks, Art, etc]

Um, I don't have a gracie dresser listed. c: I only have the carpet, chair, wall clock, and bed. I also have a gracie desk and low end table somewhere I believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ethereal: Sure, sound good. Can you come over now? c:

Um, I don't have a gracie dresser listed. c: I only have the carpet, chair, wall clock, and bed. I also have a gracie desk and low end table somewhere I believe.

Yup, I misread the card dresser as a Gracie dresser. But anyways, would 198k be too little for your cabana armchair? If it is, I'd be willing to go a bit higher. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ethereal: Sure, sound good. Can you come over now? c:

I'm about to buy some stuff, so I will need maybe 5 mins or so. Will post again when ready

@Meilumi: Nope, that's fine. c: I have you both added and my gates are open so come whenever you'd like. c:

Hello! I am interested in mermaid wall and shaved ice lamp. What gyroids are you looking for?

Hi! I was looking at your wishlist, and that you are looking for wetsuits. Which color in particular?

@lishe: http://moridb.com/catalogs/c27pG5H1jv (let me know if the link won't work, I'm not sure if you can link directly to moridb)

@mapleshine: Pink is the only one I still need. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Witch: Sure! Adding you and opening gates.

GAH can i have the card screen?!? Be most grateful! Just need that and the table and my series will be complete!

Back