• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop CLOSING DOWN SALE ❁HYBRID FLOWER SHOP❁ MOST FLOWERS 1TBT EACH, SOME FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
can i purchase both purple hyacinths for 1 nmt?
ahh actually can i add on like 16 green mums on top of the purple hyacinths? i didn’t see you had them in stock :0 i think that should be 10 nmt total if i did the math correctly c:

6 green mums 6 purple hyacinth 4 purple pansy i can pay in some tbt if you would like i have some

If you still have purple hyacinths left I'd like 10 please :)
Send me a message w your order and I'll ask for dodo when I'm ready!!
6 green mums 6 purple hyacinth 4 purple pansy i can pay in some tbt if you would like i have some
Yes please!! More tbt the better😍
Post automatically merged:

may i buy 6 blue roses for 30 nmt?
Assuming you meant 3!! But sold out atm check back tomorrow!n

Hello! Could I get 2 green mums (1 NMT), 3 black lilies (1 NMT), and 2 orange lilies (1 NMT) for 3 NMT in total?

Last edited:
hi!! i can't trade rn but i'd like to buy some 2 blue hyacinths and 2 orange hyacinths? that's 20 tbt, right?

will you be around 2ish hours from now or we can do this tomorrow/iron it out via pm!

hi!! i can't trade rn but i'd like to buy some 2 blue hyacinths and 2 orange hyacinths? that's 20 tbt, right?

will you be around 2ish hours from now or we can do this tomorrow/iron it out via pm!
2 ish hours from now is perfect! Send me a pm ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back