• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have anymore lychee fruit i just need 2. I can't find any on my island tours and Mega Lullaboid may I have those please. thanks.

do you have anymore lychee fruit i just need 2. I can't find any on my island tours and Mega Lullaboid may I have those please. thanks.
Hi Saturn. I do have those things. Are there a few more things you're interested in, though? I recently added a minimum item limit of 5 to make sure there's a good rate of stuff coming in and going out.
If not, send me a PM and we'll work something out. :)

ah ok. if it's fine can I have a
basket of lychee
mega lullaboid
shower
shower stall
perfect peach
Mini Dinkoid
Mermaid Carpet
Mermaid Wall

is this ok?

ah ok. if it's fine can I have a
basket of lychee
mega lullaboid
shower
shower stall
perfect peach
Mini Dinkoid
Mermaid Carpet
Mermaid Wall

is this ok?
Sorry for taking a while. I just got your order together for you and added you. Let me know when you're available. :)

thanks so much, Ok I'll come get them now. ^__^
I'm opening my gates for you now. :)

I would like:

Frobert picture
Lunar Lander
Manhole Cover
Gracie Glasses
Shower Stall

:3
Sorry I don't have the shower stall anymore. I still need to update the main post. Is there anything else you're interested in?

I'm opening my gates for you now. :)

Sorry I don't have the shower stall anymore. I still need to update the main post. Is there anything else you're interested in?

Do you still have the lilypad table? In that case I would like that instead of the shower stall..

Last edited:
Could I please have the shearling coat and a basket of 3 cherries? Also, do you mind if I bring Katie along? :)

Do you still have the lilypad table? In that case I would like that instead of the shower stall..
Order is now ready for pick-up.

Could I please have the shearling coat and a basket of 3 cherries? Also, do you mind if I bring Katie along? :)
I don't mind at all! But could you please order a few more things? 5 items or more. :)

Oh! Sorry!!
Could I also have the polka dot rain boots, snow boots, microwave and a book? Thanks :D

Last edited:
Hi there :) Could I please get:
? Perfect Peach x9
? Apple x9
? Retro Fridge
? HHA Pennant
? Sconce
? Space Heater

Hello again. =) Could I please have the following items?

- cool tank
- gracie tank
- groovy tee
- melon shirt
- nurse's uniform
- pinafore
- tingle hood

Hi there :) Could I please get:
• Perfect Peach x9
• Apple x9
• Retro Fridge
• HHA Pennant
• Sconce
• Space Heater

Hello again. =) Could I please have the following items?

- cool tank
- gracie tank
- groovy tee
- melon shirt
- nurse's uniform
- pinafore
- tingle hood
I'll get your two orders ready and post when they're ready for pick-up. :)

Both orders are ready for pick-up.
mortimae, the only thing I couldn't get you is a Tingle Hood. Something probably went wrong with my paperwork (as if I have any) and the Tingle Hood was still in the list. All the other things are still yours, though.

I'm adding you two now and opening my gates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back