• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that's no problem, I can just pick everything up tomorrow so it is easier. :)
I'll send you a PM as soon as I've got it in. :)

May I please order:
Vacuum Cleaner
Watering Trough
simple kettle
Kiddie table
kiddie wardrobe
Bug mask
Board Game Piece
Hopscotch floor
c=
Just got your order together. Adding you now and opening my gates.

I'd like to place an order for the following items please:
Checkerboard Shirt
Hearth
Tree Standee
Durian (basket of 9)
Persimmon (basket of 9)

Thanks a bunch!! ^^

ETA: I'm on PST/GMT-8, at work, and won't be back in-game for the pickup 7-8 hours from this post. So yeah. Hope that's ok with you...?

Looks like you don't have the Hearth, if so, I'd like to change that to...a Garden Tank? Thanks!

Looks like you don't have the Hearth, if so, I'd like to change that to...a Garden Tank? Thanks!
I'm not sure how I missed your post until now. I sincerely apologize. I'll get your stuff together right now.
As for the time when you can pick it up, I doubt I'll be awake when you're back. What's your availability during the weekend?

I'm not sure how I missed your post until now. I sincerely apologize. I'll get your stuff together right now.
As for the time when you can pick it up, I doubt I'll be awake when you're back. What's your availability during the weekend?

Hahaha no worries! Sorry for the confusion!
Since our difference in time zones is an issue, and I certainly don't want to take up your in-game storage space, please disregard my order for now: I'll try again this Saturday evening/Sunday early morning and see if you are available...hopefully we can complete the trade by then? Thanks again for your patience! ^^

Hmm I'm really just interested in the fruits, love fruit trees <3 lol

Could I perhaps have some apples, bananas, persimmons, peaches, oranges (and if you have new ones by now, cherries too) pretty please? Thank you!

Hmm I'm really just interested in the fruits, love fruit trees <3 lol

Could I perhaps have some apples, bananas, persimmons, peaches, oranges (and if you have new ones by now, cherries too) pretty please? Thank you!
Yup, it's all ready to pick up now. I forgot to add the cherries back in today, but that's all right. Kinda out of persimmons now though, lol.

I'll add you and open my gates.

Hi! I'd like the lunar horizon, lemon double scoop please! But it's already 2AM here so if I'm able to pick it up tomorrow i'll be glad! Thank you very much! :)

Hi! I'd like the lunar horizon, lemon double scoop please! But it's already 2AM here so if I'm able to pick it up tomorrow i'll be glad! Thank you very much! :)
Your PM confused me, so please disregard my reply.

Also, could you please order a few more items? It's 5 items or more now.

Sorry for the wait! Can I get them now?
Of course, I'll open my gates in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have mini drilloid, brown plaid shorts, groovy tank, pink tank, and a heart green balloon please.
Getting that together for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey can I have a basket of 9 perfect peaches and the first 10 drilliod? Thanks for the giveaway!
Before I start getting everything together, do you want doubles as well?

Could I get a basket of perfect peaches, a lemon double scoop, a basket of apples, pipe organ, and trash can? :)

I don't have much to tip you with, the items would be going to my new town, but if you want some perfect oranges, I think I have at least three, I can give you them. ^^'

Last edited:
Could I get a basket of perfect peaches, a lemon double scoop, a basket of apples, pipe organ, and trash can? :)

I don't have much to tip you with, the items would be going to my new town, but if you want some perfect oranges, I think I have at least three, I can give you them. ^^'
I'll start getting that together for you soon.
Tips aren't necessary by the way. It's up to you if you want to give me something or not, I don't mind either way. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To add to that, I forgot to edit my list. The trash can is actually a trash bin. Is that all right?

Last edited:
Ty! I'll bring the perfect oranges, if you want them, you deserve something for this giveaway. :) The trash bin is fine, I just want something so I don't need to use Re-Tail for throwaway items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back