• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to make a new order please, if there's still space on the waiting list. :)

- mop
- nebula shirt
- optical shirt
- optical tank
- orange lace-up dress
- painter's shirt
- pharaoh's outfit
- picnic skirt
- plum coat
- poncho
- raglan shirt
- red-grid skirt
- red gym tee
- red tartan pants
- relay tank
- spring kimono
- strawberry hat
- stuffed stocking
- tingle hood
- toad shirt
- tropical tank
- vegetarian shirt
- watermelon shirt
- yellow tartan tee
- yodel dress

Thank you!

I like:
Bunny Blue Balloon
Bunny Green Balloon
Candy Machine
Slushie Machine
Perfect Peach

Hi!! Could I get samus mask, varia suit pants, display stand, fireworks table, milk case, rainbow screen, rice plant bed, simple armchair, sunrise lamp, two lamp, armor shoes, A tee, black formal pants, explorer pants, relay shorts, ninja pants? Thanks!!!

Hi!! Could I get samus mask, varia suit pants, display stand, fireworks table, milk case, rainbow screen, rice plant bed, simple armchair, sunrise lamp, two lamp, armor shoes, A tee, black formal pants, explorer pants, relay shorts, ninja pants? Thanks!!!
Sure, I'll get those together for you.

Could I please have the mega quazoid, mega sputnoid, mega timpanoid, mini poltergoid, and mini warbloid? I can give you the palatial tank dress.

Thank you mortimae for the huge donation of items from my wishlist. I've finally managed to add all of it to my lists.

Bumping this for more orders. I hope people need clothes because I have some damn clothes now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please have the mega quazoid, mega sputnoid, mega timpanoid, mini poltergoid, and mini warbloid? I can give you the palatial tank dress.
Awesome, I've actually been looking for that. I'll get your gyroids together.

Thank you mortimae for the huge donation of items from my wishlist. I've finally managed to add all of it to my lists.

Bumping this for more orders. I hope people need clothes because I have some damn clothes now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, I've actually been looking for that. I'll get your gyroids together.

Great. Thanks! :)

May I please get/catalog the following again? :)

afro wig
pigtail
Mini Oombloid
Beatnik Tank
blossom dress
Blue-Check Tee
Blue Warm-Up Pants
Caveman Tank Dress
Cool Tank
Dapper Skirt
dreamy tee
Floral Knit Dress
giraffe tank
Green Gym Tee
kiwi tank

all I have that I can give you is the stagehand :eek: thank you! :D

I'd like the Cancer Table, General's Fan, General's Stool, Ribbon Dress, and the Lovely Dress please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back