• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make an order for these things:
mini bowtoid
mini lullaboid
mini sproid
grape tee
mint gingham tee

I hope you still have these.
Ready for pick-up. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, could I please have (in baskets of three):
Cherry
Durian
Lemon
Mango
Peach
Pear and
Persimmon?
Thank you so much! You're so kind to be giving these things away! ♥ Please let me know through VM (or on a post here) when you're ready. No need to rush though!
Getting your stuff together as soon as Serine is done picking up their order. :)

Hello! I noticed all your re-orderable slots are filled do I just need to keep checking back or do you have a waiting list sort of thing?

Hello! I noticed all your re-orderable slots are filled do I just need to keep checking back or do you have a waiting list sort of thing?
Go ahead and order. I have four slots but I think I'll keep a waiting list up to ten slots.
I only order for four slots at a time due to space constraints, as well as the fact that you can reorder too much from T&T.

Go ahead and order. I have four slots but I think I'll keep a waiting list up to ten slots.
I only order for four slots at a time due to space constraints, as well as the fact that you can reorder too much from T&T.

Awesome! Thank you! Just let me knew whenever you are ready and the price.

For the rococo set I still need chair, clock, dresser, shelf, and floor.
Regal set I still need wall, bookcase, lamp, table, and vanity. c:

Awesome! Thank you! Just let me knew whenever you are ready and the price.

For the rococo set I still need chair, clock, dresser, shelf, and floor.
Regal set I still need wall, bookcase, lamp, table, and vanity. c:
Placed you in waiting. I'll notify you when everything's in. :)

Ayy~ Can I get: Vanilla Soft Serve, Paper Scrap, Heart Blue Balloon, Silver Net, Basket of 9 Perfect Peaches, and the Academy Paper? c:

Can I have Bill Blaster, Pikmin, S.S. Dolphin, Wii balance board and Varia Suit (the top)? :)

Hello! Could I possibly get the tall droploid, yellow buckled shoes, powdered wig, modern wood closet, & bamboo wall? c:

Can I have Bill Blaster, Pikmin, S.S. Dolphin, Wii balance board and Varia Suit (the top)? :)
Hello! Could I possibly get the tall droploid, yellow buckled shoes, powdered wig, modern wood closet, & bamboo wall? c:
Both your orders are ready for pick-up. Let me know when you're available through either VM or PM.

May I please have the:
Shopping Cart
Campfire Cookware
TV with VCR
Military Pants

I can give you the Afro Wig and Blossom Dress if you want

May I have the Aquarius Urn, Full-Moon Vanity, Gemini Closet, Taurus Bathtub, Tall lullaboid, basket of oranges and basket of pears pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back