• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumpin this

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the forest wall and golden closet? sorry about not picking up the soft serve from before, but I found out I didn't really need it.
Oh guess I didn't need to. I'll get those two things for you and VM you.

Apple
Banana
Coconut
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Mango
Orange
Peach
Pear
Perfect Peach
Persimmon
Bubble Wand
Bread Box
~I would like the fruits in baskets of 9 please~

Please, may I get:
Bubble Wand
Indigo Bunny Balloon
All the fruits except for apples & cherries ^-^

May I use your salon? It feels really weird to ask but I just unlocked Kicks and it's going to be a while until I unlock it. I have all day to pick up the order, I'm currently at the island.

Thanks~

This was not what I expected when I bumped... That's what I get, I suppose.

Apple
Banana
Coconut
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Mango
Orange
Peach
Pear
Perfect Peach
Persimmon
Bubble Wand
Bread Box
~I would like the fruits in baskets of 9 please~
Ready for pick-up!

Could I have the regal vanity and lovely doll?
Ready for pick-up!

Please, may I get:
Bubble Wand
Indigo Bunny Balloon
All the fruits except for apples & cherries ^-^

May I use your salon? It feels really weird to ask but I just unlocked Kicks and it's going to be a while until I unlock it. I have all day to pick up the order, I'm currently at the island.

Thanks~
I don't have the bubble wand or balloon anymore. I'll set the time in my town back so you can use Shampoodle's as a sort of apology.

Could I get these if they're available? :

Aqua Polka Tank
Brown-Bar Shirt
Red Argyle Shirt
Tiara Hair
Boomerang
Cabin Bed
Desk Light
Jomon Pottery
mrs. Flamingo
Odd Clock

Rocket
Satellite
Stroller
Vacuum Cleaner
Mini Dingloid
Mini Echoid
Mini Rhythmoid
Tall Bowtoid
Mega Sputnoid
Birch Flooring

Citrus Carpet
Fancy Carpet
Palace Tile
Camo Umbrella
Paper Scrap

Could I please order the Fishnet Tights, Gold Bug Trophy, Piggy Bank, and the Painting Set please. Also could I please shop on your Main Street.

Sorry I couldn't pick up yesterday. If my order is still there I'm available today

Can I have these please :)
Blue-Stripe Tights
2 Aluminum Briefcase
Arc de Triomphe
Bathtub
Washer/Dryer
Wii Balance Board

I'm available to pick up my order now or anytime tonight if you still have my order (lovely doll and regal vanity)

Sorry I couldn't pick up yesterday. If my order is still there I'm available today
I'm available to pick up my order now or anytime tonight if you still have my order (lovely doll and regal vanity)
To both of you: alerting me in VMs is better than saying it in the thread. I see it much faster and will respond as soon as I see it. I only refresh the thread from time to time.

I'll get other orders ready tomorrow after I've moved some orders out.

Could I get 3 persimons? I've been wanting to replace the tree that Lobo plopped right on top of ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back