• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Queen (or King, lol) Game

Do you think that one game per week is too often? We could also do one game per month, if people think that one week is not enough time.

And would it be okay if the number of participants per game is limited to 10 or 15 persons? Because it would take too much time to rate more than 14 outfits within two days (saturday and sunday), I presume.

If people want to join, they could write "I'll join this round!" and the first then or 15 persons are in. What do you think of that?

I'll partake in this. Sounds fun!
I think once a week would be good and that limiting the participant number is also good. I suggest waiting a couple weeks after the 9th and 14th releases so people have time to become used to the game and also have a decent amount of bells and clothing.

Sounds good! I think I'll start this game on the 16th of June (to June 23th), though. :) This way, I'll have a week to earn some money for the winner and the American people have like almost two weeks from the release day in order to design, swap and buy clothing. :)

Back