• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cloud Sig

Kiro

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
CloudSig.png

It's been a while since I've made a sig - thought I should make one today. It took about an hour in terms of when I actually worked on it.

What do you think?

Looks like bruhing in the background. D: You might need to take a peek at the Creation Gallery on NSider, there's some new styles you should try.

:p

Flygon said:
Looks like bruhing in the background. D: You might need to take a peek at the Creation Gallery on NSider, there's some new styles you should try.

Ha ha, believe it or not, I didn't do any brushing in this sig.

:p I'll definitely take your advice Fly, I haven't been to the Creation Gallery in a while.

Thanks to everyone else as well!

:D

Kiro said:
Flygon said:

:p I'll definitely take your advice Fly, I haven't been to the Creation Gallery in a while.

What did you do behind the render?

Flygon said:
Kiro said:
Flygon said:

Oh you know, some smudging here, a couple of effects there... :r

Kiro said:
Flygon said:
Kiro said:
Flygon said:

Oh you know, some smudging here, a couple of effects there... :r
Ah. ;P

Now make a topic and brag about how you work for Ford.

Back