• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Club Tortimer Warning

[FONT=&]I?m not bothered by the fact that someone is copying me, but what I am bothered by is someone using my name to harm other people?s games. In my 5+ years of trolling on Club Tortimer (few of you might remember), never have I ever wanted to do anything detrimental and malicious to someone?s save data, and I never will. My hacking only stops you from leaving the island so you have to error off the island; you may lose what you got on the island, but you're still able to play the game properly to regain those items, and you certainly have your save files in tact.[/FONT]

okay, thanks for the warning but, trapping people on the island is kinda a jerk move.. yeah, it's harmless but it's super annoying.

anyways, be careful out there, y'all. follow the rules!

This may be irrelevant but, what else does "trolling with hack" involve, besides prevent people leaving from island?? :confused:

Pulling trees and rocks out of their pockets to clog up the place. I mentioned bad items before, you can't use them or put them down. Putting lewd pics in the ID card pic. Off the top of my head, that is all I have at the moment.

Last edited:
Is it still a jerk move to hack as long as you aren't the one being hacked? Local man unsure.

Yeah, Club Tortimer should've been a fun feature. But I agree that trolls are why I don't bother with it. The last time I bothered with Club Tortimer was back when the game first came out, and you didn't even have the hacking trolls then. You just had people being jerks for no reason with stuff they said to people. I didn't even care for that much and stopped.

Most people in this community are generally fine, because they are just trying to have fun and be kind to each other. But random people on Club Tortimer? Who knows what their intentions are. Some will be fine, but others get enjoyment out of trolling and being mean.

your tumblr said:
If you wear a hot dog hat, mohawk wig, or 3d glasses (especially with the flame shirt and DJ hat) there’s a 99.9 percent chance I’m going to trap you on the islands. It makes you look like an 8 year old.

Well, actually, I’m probably going to trap you anyway. But that will make me trap you 1000x quicker. :T

>:[

[FONT=&]In my 5+ years of trolling on Club Tortimer (few of you might remember), never have I ever wanted to do anything detrimental and malicious to someone’s save data, and I never will. My hacking only stops you from leaving the island so you have to error off the island; you may lose what you got on the island, but you're still able to play the game properly to regain those items, and you certainly have your save files in tact.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]I’ve also always done my best to keep my trolling life and my TBT life separate.[/FONT][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Yeah dude sorry but you sound super lame. What's the point of "trolling" and making it impossible for people to leave the island? You sound like an annoying brat. Just stop trolling.

Edit: BTW, I have never had a bad experience on Club Tortimer yet and I go there a lot? I encountered a hacker once and she just filled the entire island with hybrids people could take home with them.

Last edited:
After reading now the entire thread and understand the situation better, all I can say is:

1) @OP, stop crying around when you're not better than those guys

2) I sure hope Club Tortimer will not be a thing in New Horizons again, because there is a 99%
chance that this place is gonna be a hot mess as soon as the first hackers and trolls arriving

There is a reason why I never bother with such features like CT in first place.

lol seems like you don’t understand the situation

Oh, I do understand it, but even if you don't do the same thing as those hackers, what you doing
is still poop and now you see how it is to get trolled by someone who is more "powerful" then you.
Maybe just stop the trolling in general. It's already sad enough that CT is such a mess and not
enjoyable at all.

Oh, I do understand it, but even if you don't do the same thing as those hackers, what you doing
is still poop and now you see how it is to get trolled by someone who is more "powerful" then you.

As I’ve stated before in this thread you allegedly read through, I have multiple save backups (on top of this being a throwaway town), so I’m not afraid to run into them again. This is why you don’t understand the situation.

Oh ew I only ever used Club Tortimer when the game was new so I never had experience with hackers or anything. But oh well, can't be worse than MKWii tbh

Pulling trees and rocks out of their pockets to clog up the place. I mentioned bad items before, you can't use them or put them down. Putting lewd pics in the ID card pic. Off the top of my head, that is all I have at the moment.

Lewd TPC??? That's silly~ xD But, if the other one means putting stuff in "MY" pocket that cannot remove, like mannequins, it'd be for sure annoying. :c

So, however this forum is for discussion, right? Then let's stay on topic that way.
I've been wondering, is trolling fun, OP?? If yes, what about it is fun?? :confused:

this post serves as a warning to not only stay away from club tortimer for this guys actions, but for OPs actions as well. thanks OP!

Last edited:
Back