• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Club Tortimer Warning

So, however this forum is for discussion, right? Then let's stay on topic that way.
I've been wondering, is trolling fun, OP?? If yes, what about it is fun?? :confused:

The fun part for me is just the reactions. I don?t necessarily consider the things I do funny or creative, but the reactions I get are funny. I do my best to stay polite and I don?t hurl insults at the other players, since that just becomes hurtful cyberbullying.

this post serves as a warning to not only stay away from club tortimer for this guys actions, but for OPs actions as well. thanks OP!

No problem.
I?ve been open here about my CT trolling before, so it?s nothing new lol. If you don?t wish to interact with me, that?s fine. But you can look at my Wi-Fi ratings to see I take this site very seriously.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this thread is a hot mess... lets move on lol

Just wanting to warn people of an actually harmful hacker lol. I expected rude comments from people. But yeah, this hacker will fade over time, so moving on would be best.

Lewd TPC??? That's silly~ xD But, if the other one means putting stuff in "MY" pocket that cannot remove, like mannequins, it'd be for sure annoying. :c

So, however this forum is for discussion, right? Then let's stay on topic that way.
I've been wondering, is trolling fun, OP?? If yes, what about it is fun?? :confused:
There is another hacking thing I have yet to see, where it looks like you leave Club Tortimer normally, but the people there come back with you. I'm not sure if they can do anything permanent to the town, or how to end the session, when that happens.

Clarifying the situation

By now everyone has seen this thread, blah blah blah. No biggie, everyone's moved on. However I would like to push some things out of the way:
I did not corrupt anyone's save files, while yes I have the power to do so if I really wanted, I do not harm random innocent players. I had friends go and say I was doing it in the name of Mitch just to make the scenario more worse, I suppose.
Yes the hacks I use are advanced, but again the only time I've ever misused them is when I find an older person being inappropriate with my 9 year old niece. (When that happens I straight up brick their cartridge. I don't care. I will protect her in any way I can.)

The clones of Mitch were literally deleted within an hour of having them because I mean, I got quite bored messing with people under his name.
I was really just trolling Mitch in return because a few days before the situation happened, according to a friend he had trapped her and it errored while someone was arriving and that actually did cause her save data to corrupt. (She sent a picture and video to me showing the error)

In the end it's just a game, it's fine to troll, but make sure you undo what you did. Like, remove the rafflesias. This can prevent actual corruptions while saving.
But just don't go posting anywhere when someone challenges you and kicks your arse, even though I think we all had a laugh at the situation.
I've already apologized to Mitch and told him I don't have anything against him. I was just a bored child wanting to troll a troll.
Speaking of which, I'm not no 40 year old. ._. I'm 17. Well, around that age.

Anyways this warning was funny, but there's nothing to be afraid of. Most hackers can't harm you too badly from the island. So don't panic. ;P

By now everyone has seen this thread, blah blah blah. No biggie, everyone's moved on. However I would like to push some things out of the way:
I did not corrupt anyone's save files, while yes I have the power to do so if I really wanted, I do not harm random innocent players. I had friends go and say I was doing it in the name of Mitch just to make the scenario more worse, I suppose.
Yes the hacks I use are advanced, but again the only time I've ever misused them is when I find an older person being inappropriate with my 9 year old niece. (When that happens I straight up brick their cartridge. I don't care. I will protect her in any way I can.)

The clones of Mitch were literally deleted within an hour of having them because I mean, I got quite bored messing with people under his name.
I was really just trolling Mitch in return because a few days before the situation happened, according to a friend he had trapped her and it errored while someone was arriving and that actually did cause her save data to corrupt. (She sent a picture and video to me showing the error)

In the end it's just a game, it's fine to troll, but make sure you undo what you did. Like, remove the rafflesias. This can prevent actual corruptions while saving.
But just don't go posting anywhere when someone challenges you and kicks your arse, even though I think we all had a laugh at the situation.
I've already apologized to Mitch and told him I don't have anything against him. I was just a bored child wanting to troll a troll.
Speaking of which, I'm not no 40 year old. ._. I'm 17. Well, around that age.

Anyways this warning was funny, but there's nothing to be afraid of. Most hackers can't harm you too badly from the island. So don't panic. ;P

Are you the one that started this thread?

You can brick a 3ds with a save editor?

Are you the one that started this thread?

You can brick a 3ds with a save editor?

What? No, you can't brick anyone with a save editor. Save hacking and RAM hacking are two completely different things. No, I can't brick an entire 3DS. Just the game, however I obviously won't go into detail on how because I am not obligated to say anything about it.
I didn't make this thread at all, I only made an account here to respond to the thread and that is it.
Anything else?

What? No, you can't brick anyone with a save editor. Save hacking and RAM hacking are two completely different things. No, I can't brick an entire 3DS. Just the game, however I obviously won't go into detail on how because I am not obligated to say anything about it.
I didn't make this thread at all, I only made an account here to respond to the thread and that is it.
Anything else?
i believe the person who was asking you if you started this thread meant to ask if you were the troll mentioned by the op. thanks for taking the time to respond though! glad that you didn't really hurt anyone. :)

i believe the person who was asking you if you started this thread meant to ask if you were the troll mentioned by the op. thanks for taking the time to respond though! glad that you didn't really hurt anyone. :)

Ah! Well then yes I am that troll. :p But yeah I respect everyone on the game. (Even Mitch, which is why I came forward to let him know that nobody was actually harmed!)
I am a fan of the AC games, I've been playing since Primary School, roughly around 2008/2009. (When city folk was new), and the games have helped me with my mental issues and real life trouble that I have no control over. I know how it feels to pour countless hours into this game and I wouldn't want anyone to lose it all.
It's all in the name of fun. :p I also don't profit off of this game at all either. (Briclyn Forest is a prime example of a cow. She milks this game for profit in the real world, making money off of it and such while she claims to be a fan too. )
In my opinion, fans don't try to milk what they love for cash and fame. But maybe that's just me.
Sorry for the random rant, I haven't slept in quite some time and I don't even know what's running through my head. 😂

If you have any more questions or anything please feel free to send me a DM or whatever. I may not reply fast however as I'm still new here.

Back