Shop πŸ¦… Collectible Shop & Services πŸ¦… + πŸ”»13

This thread is so convenient! I’m about to send my mom’s plush + tbt to trade with you, no message needed :)

Hey! I was wondering how much it would cost to get the Quirky Doll date traded? I can't seem to find a price on them!
Also I am not even sure if it's going to work, as they are all the same date, but somehow for you they are the opposite order than for me and I would like to have the Quirky Doll behind my Cocotryoshka <:

Hey! I was wondering how much it would cost to get the Quirky Doll date traded? I can't seem to find a price on them!
Also I am not even sure if it's going to work, as they are all the same date, but somehow for you they are the opposite order than for me and I would like to have the Quirky Doll behind my Cocotryoshka <:
Hello! I haven’t put an official price down yet since they aren’t in the spreadsheet, but since most of them sell for 800 TBT, I’d be willing to trade it for 80 TBT :) and of course if it doesn’t work then we can just send it back along with the TBT!

Hello! I haven’t put an official price down yet since they aren’t in the spreadsheet, but since most of them sell for 800 TBT, I’d be willing to trade it for 80 TBT :) and of course if it doesn’t work then we can just send it back along with the TBT!
Sounds good! Sent everything. Hope it works πŸ˜„

Back