• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

Hello again Jhine! May I please buy the Sweet Feather? I’ll send 600 TBT and pay off the rest using shop credit. Thanks!

Hello again Mars Adept! It's been sent over :) enjoy the sweet feather!!

Updated credit will be 419!
Maybe I’m just not doing math right, but wouldn’t the updated shop credit just be 19? Or am I wrong? Thanks again!

Maybe I’m just not doing math right, but wouldn’t the updated shop credit just be 19? Or am I wrong? Thanks again!
I have 12500 - 3% off = 12125
12125 - 11944 credit = 181 total
181 - 600 TBT = 419 remaining credit

Since you technically overpaid, if you'd like the 419 credit returned in TBT, I'd be happy to do so!

I have 12500 - 3% off = 12125
12125 - 11944 credit = 181 total
181 - 600 TBT = 419 remaining credit

Since you technically overpaid, if you'd like the 419 credit returned in TBT, I'd be happy to do so!
Could I instead donate the shop credit for anyone to use? Thanks a bunch!

^That was super generous!

Could I use the donated shop credit (plus my own TBT if necessary) to buy the Pikachu egg?

Back