Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻9

Hey! Can I date trade you Peridots? I'll send collectible and tbt on confirmation.
Hello! Definitely can :) I'll send back the collectible as soon as I'm online and see the TBT. Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

hi there, I'd like to trade my sapphire for your 2017 sapphire if that's okay! :]
Hello! Definitely can :) Feel free to send collectible + TBT and I'll send the collectible over as soon as I notice! Thanks!

Hello! Definitely can :) Feel free to send collectible + TBT and I'll send the collectible over as soon as I notice! Thanks!
sent it over, you can send the sapphire with or without a message (though I always love collectibles with a message)

Hi! Can I please date change my ruby? Sending over with tbt. If you can think of a nice birthday message that would be fab but it’s not important. Thanks!

Hey Jhine! Can we trade pumpkin cupcakes? I have one from 2015 and I’d like to trade it for your one from Oct 31, 2018 at 10:12 AM!

Hey Jhine! Can we trade pumpkin cupcakes? I have one from 2015 and I’d like to trade it for your one from Oct 31, 2018 at 10:12 AM!
Hello there! Definitely can :) Feel free to send over the collectible + 13 TBT and I'll be sure to send the 2018 Pumpkin Cupcake as soon as I notice!

Back