Shop πŸ¦… Collectible Shop & Services πŸ¦… + πŸ”»7

🎟️ RAFFLE 🎟️

Current Jackpot: 158 TBT

πŸ’₯ FLASH SALE πŸ’₯

πŸ€ The St. Patrick's Day Flash Sale has begun! From 3/17 - 3/20, all collectibles are 7% off! πŸ€

Last edited:
🎟️ RAFFLE 🎟️

Congrats to Valzed on winning the 2023 Winter Raffle! 158 TBT coming your way.

60F99EDA-A4C3-40DB-8231-F929B67B18C7.jpeg

Hey Jhine! Assuming this is correct, I'd like to trade my Dreamy Egg in for the 12,750 TBT credit. With that credit I would like to buy the Pinky with the 7% off (6000 - 420 = 5,580) and the Invader with the 7% off (5500 - 385 = 5115). Should be 10,695 TBT in total. If that is correct, I would like to keep the remaining 2,055 TBT in credit for later. Let me know if this is right, and I'll send over the Dreamy Egg upon agreement. Also any kind or no message works for me. Thanks! :)

Hi! I would like to buy the Ladybug Egg from you. I know you have the 7% off sale right now, but I would also like to use my 1% off as well that I have for positive feedback?
Let me know how much (not sure how you do the percentages).

Hey Jhine! Assuming this is correct, I'd like to trade my Dreamy Egg in for the 12,750 TBT credit. With that credit I would like to buy the Pinky with the 7% off (6000 - 420 = 5,580) and the Invader with the 7% off (5500 - 385 = 5115). Should be 10,695 TBT in total. If that is correct, I would like to keep the remaining 2,055 TBT in credit for later. Let me know if this is right, and I'll send over the Dreamy Egg upon agreement. Also any kind or no message works for me. Thanks! :)
Hey BalloonFight! All this math adds up correctly :) feel free to send everything over whenever ready!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I would like to buy the Ladybug Egg from you. I know you have the 7% off sale right now, but I would also like to use my 1% off as well that I have for positive feedback?
Let me know how much (not sure how you do the percentages).
Hey MiniPocketWorld! After the discounts, the total would be 690 TBT :)

Back