Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Thanks so much! This gives you 1020 credit :)
Thank you! I'm eyeing your September Birthstone but I want it to have a specific date and I don't think yours is September 6th! 😭
If you ever come across one with that date, let me know :3

Hey Jhine! I'd like to trade in the following collectibles:
  • Famous Mushroom (170 TBT)
  • Orange Candy (298 TBT)
  • Galaxolotl Fragment (680 TBT)
  • ISC Fragment (680 TBT)
  • Ghostly Preserves (765 TBT)
  • Leaf Ticket Egg (1020 TBT)
I believe, with my existing store credit of 990 TBT, that my new balance is 4603 TBT. I'll send over the collectibles now, thank you so much!

Hey Jhine! I'd like to trade in the following collectibles:
  • Famous Mushroom (170 TBT)
  • Orange Candy (298 TBT)
  • Galaxolotl Fragment (680 TBT)
  • ISC Fragment (680 TBT)
  • Ghostly Preserves (765 TBT)
  • Leaf Ticket Egg (1020 TBT)
I believe, with my existing store credit of 990 TBT, that my new balance is 4603 TBT. I'll send over the collectibles now, thank you so much!
Hey Darkesque_! Math looks good here and I got everything :) thanks so much!

Hiya! I have an older famous mushroom and a pink moon to trade in. 😊 will send them over upon your confirmation. Can the resulting shop credit be put in shop credit investments please? And I’d like to ask if there is any cooldown or something for when the invested shop credit can be used or is it always accessible?

Hiya! I have an older famous mushroom and a pink moon to trade in. 😊 will send them over upon your confirmation.
Hello! I actually just received a famous mushroom (can’t update as easily until tomorrow since I’m on mobile) but I’ll gladly take the pink moon for 850 credit :) sorry for the inconvenience, thanks so much!!

Hello! I actually just received a famous mushroom (can’t update as easily until tomorrow since I’m on mobile) but I’ll gladly take the pink moon for 850 credit :) sorry for the inconvenience, thanks so much!!
Ok sounds good! I just edited my post with a question concerning the shop credit investment, but you replied before it updated ^^

Hi again Jhine7! I know you just got this collectible but I saw the date on it and I'd really like to date trade for it!
I'm interested in your Galaxolotl fragment (August 19th). I can trade in my Galaxolotl fragment (August 2nd).

Please let me know what you need from me, thank you!

Hi again Jhine7! I know you just got this collectible but I saw the date on it and I'd really like to date trade for it!
I'm interested in your Galaxolotl fragment (August 19th). I can trade in my Galaxolotl fragment (August 2nd).

Please let me know what you need from me, thank you!
Hello again Hatori! Sorry for the delay! Feel free to send over your Galaxolotl fragment and I'll send mine back :) any message? Total would be 80 TBT that I can just take off of your shop credit. Thanks so much!!

Hello again Hatori! Sorry for the delay! Feel free to send over your Galaxolotl fragment and I'll send mine back :) any message? Total would be 80 TBT that I can just take off of your shop credit. Thanks so much!!

Hey there, not a problem at all! Yes I'd like to use my shop credit for it! I'll send over the fragment right now, thank you so much! As for the message, could you pick any cute emoji/kaomoji of your choice? I like when people choose a message, but if not then a blank message is okay too!

Hey there, not a problem at all! Yes I'd like to use my shop credit for it! I'll send over the fragment right now, thank you so much! As for the message, could you pick any cute emoji/kaomoji of your choice? I like when people choose a message, but if not then a blank message is okay too!
Sounds great! It's been sent :) enjoy!

Back