Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

hi again! could I get the Jingle Christmas doll please? I'd also like to use my discounts! Thank you ☃️

Hey again! Please could I grab the ditto and moonlight eggs? Will use credit towards them and pay the rest in bells ☺️

Hi Jhine, I'd like to trade in my Moonlight Halloweaster Egg and Red Feather and get a Moon Bunny which should leave me at 73 credit I think?

Hello again Jhine! If you're still accepting, I'd love to trade in my
584.jpg
Blue Rocket Pop &
597.jpg
Ghostly Kitty Plush for store credit?
Thank you!

Hi Jhine, I'd like to trade in my Moonlight Halloweaster Egg and Red Feather and get a Moon Bunny which should leave me at 73 credit I think?
Hi Flyffel! Sounds great to me :) 73 credit correct! Any message for the Moon Bunny? Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

Hello again Jhine! If you're still accepting, I'd love to trade in my
584.jpg
Blue Rocket Pop &
597.jpg
Ghostly Kitty Plush for store credit?
Thank you!
Hello again Hatori! Still accepting :) updated credit would be 2869! Thanks so much!

Hi Flyffel! Sounds great to me :) 73 credit correct! Any message for the Moon Bunny? Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

Hello again Hatori! Still accepting :) updated credit would be 2869! Thanks so much!

Thank you, I just sent them over!

hey Jhine! Can I get that red feather? I think with the discount (2% + 1%) it would be 970? correct me if I'm wrong though!

Hey Aerith! Definitely can :) if you’d like to use your 44 in credit, total would be 926! Any message?
Yes please! With quotations:
"Legend says this feather dropped from the notorious Samuel L. Carpetbane."

It's my bird's full name 😂 glad to have something to reference him, thank you so much for trading with me!

Yes please! With quotations:
"Legend says this feather dropped from the notorious Samuel L. Carpetbane."

It's my bird's full name 😂 glad to have something to reference him, thank you so much for trading with me!
Love your bird’s name :LOL: thanks again, it’s been sent!

Back