Buying Collectible Wishlist 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horus
Hi there, I only need one, thank you though.
It's not all too important, but can you show me a picture of the dates?

Last edited:
Horus
Hi there, I only need one, thank you though.
It's not all too important, but can you show me a picture of the dates?

b3795680901cd61bbb24072fb474fd60.png

926279b1eb495c17925ebe6ce559b5ea.png

I'mma be honest in saying that I don't even know how to check the date besides my above image because I really don't care about a date. Regardless, I think I was one of the first people to buy them if that makes you happy. I bought them all at the same time.

Horus
Oh wow, I didn't realize you'd have this many. I'll take your oldest one! What would you like for it?

Like I say, all at the same time so any of the infinites I have would all be on 3-18-16 at 9:02 am. Is 100 ea ok? As far as I know 100 is the lowest it ever was last time I checked, is below what I bought it for, cannot be bought in the last two years, and is an ok-ish loss for me to take and get rid of them.

Horus
Ah, I see. Again, I need just one! I may give you 317 as I wouldn't want you to be at a loss.
Please leave no message on it!

I've got a couple of ancient candles I'm no longer using. I believe I bought them for 200 each so let me know if that's okay with ya! ;v;

Chicha
Of course! I really wanted that one so I'm happy giving you at least 250 for it.
I need just one, thank you! I'd preferably like the older one.
Please don't leave a message on it!

Last edited:
Of course! I really wanted that one so I'm happy giving you at least 250 for it.
I need just one, thank you! I'd preferably like the older one.
Please don't leave a message on it!

Alrighty, thanks so much! I'll send it over momentarily. :)

I have the following:

Icecream Swirl
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Cake
Yoshi Egg

all for 3.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back