Buying Collectible Wishlist 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I guess you could sell them it!
He seems to be a bit more common so I think I'll be able to find them again. :)

Last edited:
Hm, I guess you could sell them it!
He seems to be a bit more common so I think I'll be able to find them again. :)

Thank you for getting back to me as quick as you did Snow! I know my dear friend would be pleased to have their favorite character in their line up! :D I look forward to receiving a holler from you in the future for the green and yellow feathers. :)

Hi, thanks for offering! I've written it down and I'll buy it later if you still have it available, as I'm saving for a more expensive collectible currently. Any price in mind as well?

Yellow, I have

Eevee egg, Lead Ticket Eggs, Frost Eggs (Not from 2018 christmas), Pika Eggs, Aurora Eggs and a Blue Balloon.

Lmk if youre interested in any. Idrk about prices so feel free to offer and ill get back to you.

Oof, I'd love to buy these off you, but as said in the above post I'm a bit short at the moment.
(Which is why I haven't bumped this thread in eons haha.)

I'll write these down and will get back to you when I have enough for at least one?
I'm generally going by this guide's estimates.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for offering! I've written it down and I'll buy it later if you still have it available, as I'm saving for a more expensive collectible currently. Any price in mind as well?

hmm not really but i paid 200 so id like to get that or a little more!

Great, i'll write that down next to it.
The lily's a bit further down on my list, sorry if I don't get to you before someone else offers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back