Buying Collectible Wishlist 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sell you the blue pansy and carnation if you're interested! :)

hestu
Hey there, thanks for offering but I'm going to stick out a bit more for the Poke stuff as I suspect it'll take all my bells haha. If nothing happens after a bit, I'll give you a notice if you still have them. :)

hestu
Hey there, thanks for offering but I'm going to stick out a bit more for the Poke stuff as I suspect it'll take all my bells haha. If nothing happens after a bit, I'll give you a notice if you still have them. :)

Sure, no problem! Are you looking for the regular pokeball btw? I think they usually go for like 15k or so jsyk! :)

hestu
Particularly the Love Ball but that too in case anyone wanted to sell theirs in the raffle.
It's better than not looking.

hestu
Particularly the Love Ball but that too in case anyone wanted to sell theirs in the raffle.
It's better than not looking.

Totally! Not trying to throw you off of it or anything, just wanted to make sure you knew. :) good luck finding them!!

PunchyDaHufflepuff
Are you sure you don't want more for it? This is such a big help, thank you so much! :)

Last edited:
PunchyDaHufflepuff
I've sent another 20 anyway, thank you so much again. :)

EDIT: I sent them but I still see the bells, and when I try to again it says I don't have them... Very weird.

EDIT: Alrighty, I got it to work! I sent an extra bell too to see if they were phantom bells haha.

Last edited:
Hey Snow, now that you got the Love Ball in your possession, would you like to buy the 4 items I mentioned earlier to mark things off your wishlist? :D

Hi again. :)
I can currently offer 500 for the blue feather, if you want more I totally understand!
I'm looking to save at least 1,500 for the holidays in case there's another Bell Tree Week or Fair event.
I'll start saving for your other ones, but by no means do you need to hold onto them for me. :)

Hi again. :)
I can currently offer 500 for the blue feather, if you want more I totally understand!
I'm looking to save at least 1,500 for the holidays in case there's another Bell Tree Week or Fair event.
I'll start saving for your other ones, but by no means do you need to hold onto them for me. :)

Yeah, I think I want more after looking at the guide you referenced in the past. I am open to negotiation though so it is a win win for us both! :D I definitely understand why you want to save TBT, I know I am currently saving TBT up in anticipation for AC Switch personally. :)

Would you like to do 800?
It won't take me long to rebound from that so I'm open to paying that right away. :)

Last edited:
Would you like to do 800?
It won't take me long to rebound from that so I'm open to paying that right away. :)

Sounds good to me, we have a deal! I'll send it your way as soon as I receive the TBT! :D I also have the yellow and green feathers as well and I will be glad to sell both to you for the same price each since you would be buying bulk from me essentially. :)

Sent, no message please as usual. :)
I'll give a holler when I have get other 800 for the green!

Sweet! :D Sending you the feather now! It was a absolute pleasure doing business with you again Snow! :)

EDIT: Feather sent! :D

Last edited:
While I am thinking about it, when do you plan on buying Pave Snow to mark off another item off your list? I know someone who would buy it in a heart beat (who absolutely loves Pave), but I wanted to ask you first before I do since I offered the collectible to you first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back