Selling Collectibles | Buying/Trading for Glow Wand, November Birthstone | DT LOTV [UPDATED: 09/19]

Update: Potentially looking to buy a space whale plush that isn't bought yet. Not sure if I'll be able to afford one with the other stuff I want rip

Update: Potentially looking to buy a space whale plush that isn't bought yet. Not sure if I'll be able to afford one with the other stuff I want rip
I can toss one your way for free! Just let me know when you want it bought and if you want any message on it.

I can toss one your way for free! Just let me know when you want it bought and if you want any message on it.
What omg Kilza seriously?? You really don't have too 🥺 That would really mean so much to me! 😭💕 With what I'm going for I think the space whale plush is the very last collectible I need though, so the wait might be long... If that's an issue you can just buy it earlier for sure. 😅 Thank you so much for the kind offer aaah

What omg Kilza seriously?? You really don't have too 🥺 That would really mean so much to me! 😭💕 With what I'm going for I think the space whale plush is the very last collectible I need though, so the wait might be long... If that's an issue you can just buy it earlier for sure. 😅 Thank you so much for the kind offer aaah
Yep, it's no problem! And I don't mind waiting to buy it for you! Just let me know when you're ready for it later.

I’m currently on a collectible shopping spree, and that green moon jellyfish looks like my next purchase.

I won’t send TBT until you agree to sell the jellyfish. I’ll accept the jellyfish after I sent TBT.

I’m currently on a collectible shopping spree, and that green moon jellyfish looks like my next purchase.

I won’t send TBT until you agree to sell the jellyfish. I’ll accept the jellyfish after I sent TBT.
Sounds good! You can send the tbt over whenever you're ready. Do you want any message on the green mono jellyfish?

Back