Selling Collectibles | Buying/Trading for Glow Wand, November Birthstone | DT LOTV [UPDATED: 09/19]

Hi, I was wondering if you’d be open to date trading your Sheep Plush? Mine is Sep 15, 2020 at 6:06 PM. If you are open to it I’m not sure what a fair tip in TBT would be, but I’d be happy to negotiate. Thanks for your time.

Hi, I was wondering if you’d be open to date trading your Sheep Plush? Mine is Sep 15, 2020 at 6:06 PM. If you are open to it I’m not sure what a fair tip in TBT would be, but I’d be happy to negotiate. Thanks for your time.
Hi faerie! I'm not really open to date trading, as I actually do like the date for my sheep plush and it's only something I'd be willing to trade as part of my dream collectible search (otherwise I'm keen on keeping it). I'm so sorry I can't help you, but I hope you can find another sheep plush from someone else. ^^'

Hi faerie! I'm not really open to date trading, as I actually do like the date for my sheep plush and it's only something I'd be willing to trade as part of my dream collectible search (otherwise I'm keen on keeping it). I'm so sorry I can't help you, but I hope you can find another sheep plush from someone else. ^^'
No worries, I figured it was worth asking. I hope your dream collectables soon find a home in your collection. Congrats on your win, that is a huge milestone to be proud of! Have a wonderful day!

Back