Colorful Confetti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The file was too big on my iPad where I colored this so I took a picture with my phone! I hope that's ok!

This lineart is beautiful! I admit I spent too long on the friends and rushed the background. I experimented with the glow tool :") I still like it! The house was left minimal on purpose since the ghosts are in it haha

1000014434.jpg

Thank you everyone who entered round one, I hope you enjoyed that delicious huge slice of cake and had fun playing with the plushies! 🥳🥳🥳

The shell also had a fantastic time.

shell_party.png

I will send acceptance reactions for round one as soon as possible, and see you for round two!

Round 2 coming tomorrow! New
Hello again!

Unfortunately I had an unexpected personal emergency and had to delay the start of round 2. I'll aim to begin round 2 as soon as I can tomorrow, and I'll extend the deadline accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding. I apologise for the inconvenience, and I'll have the lineart ready soon!

Second challenge is here! New
🧁 The Weekly Challenges 🧁

🍰 August 19th - The Second Challenge🍰

This week's line art was created by yours truly!

Apologies again for the wait! Several unexpected things happened within the past few days but I am finally here with this week's lineart 🙏
Thank you so much for the sweet messages! 🥹

Join the magical birthday party under a sky full of fireworks! As the stars twinkle above, the night comes alive with bursts of vibrant colors and shimmering lights. Isabelle and her friends have gathered to celebrate with special fireworks show that will light up your heart as much as the sky. It’s a birthday bash you’ll never forget!

fireworks_transparent.png

fireworks_whiteBg.png

The second challenge is due on Monday, August 26th at 11:59PM Fair Time. Happy coloring! 🎨

gorgeous lineart as always Laudine, I can't wait to get started on colouring it in tomorrow!! hope all is well and that the rest of your week is uneventful! 🩷

Time to get started on this new art. I might try some new techniques or follow the same old style. Sorry for everything that happened.

At the same time, when will the rest of us get our tickets?

Time to get started on this new art. I might try some new techniques or follow the same old style. Sorry for everything that happened.

At the same time, when will the rest of us get our tickets?
I'd like to know that too!

Beautiful lineart! While it unfortunately came at the cost of an unexpected personal emergency and other unexpected events, I'm a bit relieved to have a bit more time to work on it so I can split my time a bit more on my other remaining event entries.

I hope things are better, or will be better as soon as possible, regarding whatever situations arose, Laudine! Also, thank you for getting this out for us despite whatever has been going on.

Looking forward to starting this. It should be fun.

I don’t think it’s the best time to ask that. Laudine said ‘as soon as possible’ previously.
I'm not Apples but since I wanted to know too I'm sorry. I was impatient and I wanted to buy this one collectible... ^^;

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Thank you so much for the beautiful line art. No apology needed life happens . Hope all is well. Will probably start on this sometime tomorrow as it’s now time for bed.

omg this lineart is absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to start on it!! ;w; I hope everything's alright now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back