• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Comen **COMIC 3!**

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I've been bored recently (shocker), so in my spare time i've been making comics... nothing with sprites, i'm too cool for that, these are plainly drawn, and not very insiteful... i basically take a good idea, and throw it in a blender... i think they turn out quite nice actually.

so without further ado, i give you... Comen. : D

Comen-1
Comen1.png

Comen-2
Comen2.png

Comen-3
Comen3.png

There you have it... Comen... Updated whenever-the-fub-i-feel-like-it.

I like them, but I would have liked the first one better if it went "you shot my dog?" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" rather than the other way around.

I'm looking forward to the next ones.

That doesn't look like a doggy to me but funny still. :yes:

JJRamone2 said:
wait is your name comen?
Uhh no.

:p

Its a name i made up in like 6 seconds... Comic + Men, "Comen"

anyway, i've been thinking up another one, i think it'll be done sometime, maybe even tonight. D:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
What's the name of the other siamese fish?

:eek:
Henward i guess, they're the Bipolar Siamese Fish, an accompanyment comic with Comen, same with the "funny fat kid" down at the bottom. D:

I LOVE this. You must submit it to popular sites... This'll be loved 'till teh end of time.

:eek: I especially like the conjoined fish's facial expression (the one on the right in comic 1)

Bulerias said:
I LOVE this. You must submit it to popular sites... This'll be loved 'till teh end of time.

:eek: I especially like the conjoined fish's facial expression (the one on the right in comic 1)
The Siamese Bipolar fish isn't in comic one. D:

but i guess he's in the first Comicy one...

i dunno if i'd ever submit these, they're pretty low quality as far as visuals go, but who knows, maybe i could make a site for them or something, meh, too much work. >_>

i think i'll be making another one sometime, but most likely not tonight... even though i usually get my idea's for them as i'm drawing the thing, i dont have any basis for now. haha.

expect another one within the "week" >_>

Minoranza said:
Comic 3>all
hehe, thanks.

@Bul - maybe, i dunno what to do other than have them play the "lol wur sewn together" card constantly. >_>

i dunno, i'm thinkin.

but i'm really getting into this "Making fun of TV shows" thing... i think i might do CSI next. : o

Back