• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Comen **COMIC 3!**

These remind me of me and my friend in Japanese. We draw stick people all the time, and trace scary (or hiliarous) pictures from our Textbook. I should put them up here or something.

UltraByte said:
These remind me of me and my friend in Japanese. We draw stick people all the time, and trace scary (or hiliarous) pictures from our Textbook. I should put them up here or something.
Do it. D:

ƒish said:
UltraByte said:
Do it. D:
Okay. I'll try to get some of them up somehow... Probably just take a picture of them. Our scanner is MIA while we're redoing the playroom.

Gengar said:
fish, are you using paint to do these...?
Photoshop... but i'm not doing anything spectacular, thats not the point of comics anyway. D:

i just use the line tool because i can't draw. <3

Back