• competitive

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • casual

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • a bit of both

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
this is false

for glory is omega only, but actual competitive (while it does ban certain stages) allows more than just reskinned final destination

- - - Post Merge - - -

plus shielding, rolling, finding the right time to attack, etc should be what any decent player should be able to do regardless of competitive or casual play

I mean if you're just going to charge full force at me, its your own fault if I dodge and kill

Well I mean, of course you have to dodge and shield or obviously you're going to get smashed.
I mean if people are going to the absolute extreme like determining hitboxes and how many frames their attacks last. Some people I've played with don't even do anything but stay on the edge, roll away, and throw. :/

Last edited:
I am more of a competitive player but I play casual at times also.

Last edited:
I'm extremely competitive in super smash brothers. I can be casual sometimes though.

I'm mostly competitive, if you ask me to play with items on Wily Castle ("When Peanut M&M's attack!" :p) I'm going to say hell no. 1v1, no items, and all the stages that majorly disrupt gameplay I have banned on my random stage selection banlist thing in the rules menu.

I play Competitively to an extent, I'm not one of those Melee fanboys you see these days who only love Melee over the newer installments because you can Wavedash for speed and other of Melee's unintentional glitches that have been used to boost "skill" in competitive play.

Feel free to bash me but I preferred Brawl over Melee, I felt it was more user friendly, It probably would've been better if it wasn't so floaty ofcourse.

However Smash 4's competitive community is what I'm getting used to the most and I'm not a superb fan of it due to the fact some characters you don't even need to really put any effort into to win the game, I'm going use Charizard and his Side B as an example for cheap damage and launching, it's got a decently fast execution so sometimes it can be kind of difficult to dodge and if it hits, sure it hurts Charizard a few but the damage you get is quite annoying and can lead to cheap deaths if you manage to get hit a few times with it.

All in all, I'm a somewhat competitive player on Smash 4 and I plan to get better at it, me and Ness are gonna go far!

Casual. I don't have the skill to play competitively.

lel
And you wanted to beat me up on Smash too <:I

Back