• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🌳 Complete Series 1-5 amiibo ACNL villagers 🌳 - Offline /Away -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager(s): Cleo
FC: 3325-8057-8964
Mayor@Town name: Kary from Rivendel
Trade now/later/Timezone: I'll be here for a few hours.

Thank you!

Villager(s): Cleo
FC: 3325-8057-8964
Mayor@Town name: Kary from Rivendel
Trade now/later/Timezone: I'll be here for a few hours.

Thank you!
Hello there: I see that we have added each other. Working on getting Cleo into town rn.
Please allow 20 mins or so? Will post again when ready. Thank you! ^^

⭐ Back and open for some free villagers adoptions! ⭐

PSA: This is for AC: New Leaf

For AC: New Horizons, go here

You’re an angel for doing this :’)
Villager(s): Bob
FC: 0602-7398-1422
Mayor@Town name: Kuchi
Trade now/later/Timezone: Now (or whenever you’re available ^^)

You’re an angel for doing this :’)
Villager(s): Bob
FC: 0602-7398-1422
Mayor@Town name: Kuchi
Trade now/later/Timezone: Now (or whenever you’re available ^^)
Hello Hello! You are always welcome ^^
Let's add each other, and allow ...15-20 mins while I get Bob ready for you? (He is SO COOL EH)
Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Bob is all set and ready to talk to you!
We have added each other, and gate to Mori opened <3

Last edited:
FC: 4571-1907-9060
Mayor@Town name: lil th(o)t (remove ()) @ zawarudo
Trade now/later/Timezone: Trade later, currently full but will be free tmrw! EST timezone 9 am to 12 am!
Aw! This is so nice to do! Thank you so much in advance. May I have Marshal please? Sorry if I don't respond right away, online school things :(

FC: 4571-1907-9060
Mayor@Town name: lil th(o)t (remove ()) @ zawarudo
Trade now/later/Timezone: Trade later, currently full but will be free tmrw! EST timezone 9 am to 12 am!
Aw! This is so nice to do! Thank you so much in advance. May I have Marshal please? Sorry if I don't respond right away, online school things :(
Hiya! Sure thing np and you are welcome! Marshal it is then. Let's look for each other tomorrow?
Thank you! ^_^

Hello!
Villager: Molly
FC: 3540-5809-9279
Town name: Dewbay
Mayor name: Quen
Time zone: EST- I'm pretty much always available. What ever time works for you.

I got Lolly from you the other day, so I have you already added in my friends list, but I still added my info just in case. Thank you!😊

Not really. Is in the middle of a pending adopting, waiting for kendallw03 to pickup Bob.
You have a villager in mind?
Yeah Kyle and l wasn't sure if you were too busy. I can make the request and wait for him. Take your time, l'm in no rush at all.

Mayor Ren
Town Tokyo
FC 2767 5108 1312
Time zone CST
Available rest of the day
villager Kyle

Last edited:
It’s so nice of you to do this!! I might get a few villagers from you over the next few weeks/months but for now I’ll start with one!

Villager(s): Yuka the koala
FC: 1994-0015-1619
Mayor@Town name: Lee@Queerly
Trade now/later/Timezone: I’m in EDT and available often throughout the day, so whenever you’re free!

Last edited:
Quinni: Oh heya hello again! Working on Molly now. Please give me 20 mins or so? Will post again when ready!

Mr_Persona: Did you gave me your Switch instead of 3DS FC.
It isn't working. This is for AC New Leaf, right....? Thank you!

LenaDark: You are welcome! There is 1-2 adoptions ahead of yours. Might take 45 mins if not longer. That OK with you?
Thank you ^^

Quinni: Oh heya hello again! Working on Molly now. Please give me 20 mins or so? Will post again when ready!

It isn't working. This is for AC New Leaf, right....?

LenaDark: You are welcome! There is 1-2 adoptions ahead of yours. Might take 45 mins if not longer. That OK with you?
Thank you ^^
yeah sorry l looked at the wrong FC because l own 5 of them. I edited the post to replace with the right FC

Villager: Flurry
FC: 3282-3918-8212
Mayor Tina of Wonder town!
I’m available whenever! Thanks a bunch

It isn't working. This is for AC New Leaf, right....? Thank you!

Thank you ^^

No problem, it can also be tomorrow if that’s more convenient but I don’t mind waiting, I won’t go to bed for another 2 hours or so haha

Villager(s): kiki,ankha
FC:3970-1103-7670
Mayor@Town name:Ian/gayberg
Trade now/later/Timezone:trade anytime/mountain daylight zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back