• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Conflicted about starting over.

I've had my town from the day it was release and I've spent more than 130 hours playing on it. Now, I'm wanting to reset but I have soooo much to loose. I also seem to have this weird complex about having a town from the very first day I got the game. XD I'm weird. At least you got a town that you enjoy a lot. :D

I've had my town from the day it was release and I've spent more than 130 hours playing on it. Now, I'm wanting to reset but I have soooo much to loose. I also seem to have this weird complex about having a town from the very first day I got the game. XD I'm weird. At least you got a town that you enjoy a lot. :D

What makes you want to reset now? There must be some things you like about it as you've already put in lots of time! Maybe post a picture of your map so we can all tell you how great it is? :D

I'm conflicted too. I don't really like the map but I also really, REALLY don't like my villagers. The map is kind of mweh. I don't know. I didn't unlock anything except the Island yet.... ugh.

it?s not weird, I have it the EXACT same way.

I'm conflicted too. I don't really like the map but I also really, REALLY don't like my villagers. The map is kind of mweh. I don't know. I didn't unlock anything except the Island yet.... ugh.

From what it sounds like, you haven't gotten super far into the game. You should probably restart because you can easily unlock the Island again. This time you can pick the perfect map and use tricks to get some good villagers. Good luck. c:

Yeah, restart now. I've come to dislike my map now and I'm restarting. Jut start on the day you made it and fat forward to today! Tht way it's not like you're actually cheating or anything, if you consider that cheating.

I don't want to reset my town but I would like to be able to see some more maps, in case I did find something better. I suppose the only solution is to buy another copy! I have a feeling like I might reset again too. I'm not all that far but I've got a few house upgrades and all my bridges. I thought I loved my town layout but now I'm thinking there isn't enough room and the villagers are bad and in bad locations.

Maybe you're both weird. HAHA jk. :D I'm that way too. But then again I am weird so... I'm not helping.

I?m weird too, but I don?t think it?s that weird, maybe it?s weird that I don?t think it?s weird :p

I started having the similar feelings today. I hate my town layout now (too much curves in river) and I placed the coffee shop and campsite in really bad areas. My villagers are really lame. I already unlocked all the shops and upgrades, so I only really have that to lose. I'll just need someone to hold all my important items.

So I did it. I'm much happier with this new map. My shops are still up north, nice straight river. TONS of room now, Not a bazillion ponds and that cool mono-beach. I even like all the villagers.

And I even got to keep my house in the same spot, so it doesn't feel like I'm too far from home either.
m 123.jpg

Back