• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[CONTEST] 7-11 Items!

Zen

とびだせ Guide
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Cake
Good morning, Good afternoon, and Good evening Boys and Girls! Zen, here. :)

As promised in this topic, I am holding a contest for 3 full sets of 7-11 items to celebrate not only the 3rd run of the set but the release of ACNL in the US and EU! :)

It shall be a Random Number Contest and here are the rules:

• Please post 3 numbers between 1 and 10000. That means 3 chances to win!
  • I shall use random.org to pick 3 numbers randomly.
  • The 3 winners will be chosen by searching the thread for the winning numbers.
  • In the event of the same number being posted, I shall pick the earliest posted one or one that doesn't look like they're trying to win everything. So that means NO POSTING A LOT OF NUMBERS.
  • Pick a 3 numbers and stay with them.
  • You can only win once.
  • If you win, I shall PM you asking for your friend code if I don't have it already and to set up a schedule on when to visit. [mine is in my profile so you can add me as well]
  • The prize, if you still do not know, is a full set of the 7-11 DLC items.
  • The winners are valid for one day (24 hours). If you don't respond, I shall pick another and will notify the previous "winner" of their loss.
  • Please don't post more than 3 numbers. If you do, your chances of winning will be void even if I pick your number.
  • Also, don't post again with the same 3 numbers.

Winners will be chosen tomorrow! [It is currently 17 Jun @10:18am]

TL;DR - Pick 3 numbers. Post them once. I'll pick a winner. Winner is valid for a day. You snooze, you lose.

edit:
-------------

and DONE! I shall now search the thread and pick three winners! Thanks all for playing!

-------------

and the winners are sodappend (1536), Hamusuta (789), and Coni (2208)! I shall be contacting you 3 shortly. Do reply by tomorrow or I have to pick another winner ;)

-------------

As sodappend did not respond within 24hours, another winner has been chosen in their stead. the new winner is miyac (1486)!!

Last edited:
Back