• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[CONTEST] 7-11 Items!

Oh my.... this is amazing I feel so lucky!!! Thank you so much Zen n___n I'll post pictures as soon as possible!! :D :D

Wowowowowowowowowow.
Howowowowowowowowowow?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks <333333 Can't believe I actually accomplished something in my life,
I would like to thank My parents for giving birth to me, my friends for being there for me, and Zen for organising the giveaway! I will now take my reward in a posh, and mature matter!

*recieves reward*
emg i won lerl <3

Hello all. Unfortunately, sodappend has failed to respond in 24hours and I shall need to pick another winner in their place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As sodappend did not respond within 24hours, another winner has been chosen in their stead. the new winner is miyac (1486)!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As sodappend did not respond within 24hours, another winner has been chosen in their stead. the new winner is miyac (1486)!!

Annnnd, here is a picture, I know, Im terrible with pictures and I didnt have any space to put all the items since my house is so little XD but Im a 7/11 hardworker!

tumblr_monjzkSyI01srd6fvo1_400.jpg

Thank you Zen :3

Hamusuta lets take pictures together wearing our tee's :3!

Annnnd, here is a picture, I know, Im terrible with pictures and I didnt have any space to put all the items since my house is so little XD but Im a 7/11 hardworker!

View attachment 5127

Thank you Zen :3

Hamusuta lets take pictures together wearing our tee's :3!

Aww thats so cute :D I'll sure take a picture with you once i get mine :D

Back