Giveaway Contest - Almost All Tier One Villagers

Of course! I will enter a spa, nursery, kitchen and probably another (maybe library?)

Ok, here's my drawing! The scan my printer did is a little off, so the colors don't look as good as they do in person! I drew this all on my own using my own ideas. I thought it'd be cute to make a drawing of both Beau and Diana, so here it is! I think I'm going to add in a background after..I'm not sure yet though. I hope this is good enough! ^_^ (hand-drawn artwork! no computer edits)

scan0004.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, i dont have any apps/tools for drawing on my computer, otherwise i'd do something digital..when does this contest end? :3

Hey, heres my second entry, its sorta rushed and messy, but i guess thats sorta the style :p

(Ps:wow seeing it now i should have spent more time on diana :T)

do_it_for_fang_by_anonymousmiss-d90eorz.jpg

Here's a lil doodle of your lady mayor and Fauna! <3 Here is the download link!

//fingers crossed for Fang

Last edited:
Ok, here's the final (?) product of my art? I'm actually really pleased with how it has turned out. ^_^
I hope you like it as much as I do. scan0005.jpg

Oh yeah, I hope im not posting too much, lol! here's one with my name on it, just in case. :)scan0006.jpg

thanks gravyplz! I'm glad someone likes it! ^^

Last edited:
My art submission:

tj3dzjz.jpg

Trying to get back into art, thought this would be a fun way to start :] Still definitely need to work on using medias like colored pencils, not used to it yet.

As for my room submission, I'm submitting an artist's room that I made in Termina, my old, deleted town. If you'd like a look for yourself you can look at this gif:

uwzxhND.gif

You can also visit my dream address in my signature. I also created a list of items you'd need to re-create it here. All the modern wood items were modified to the simple design, and on top of them were pictures of villagers in my town whose frame fit the color scheme of the room. Also the easel in the middle is just a pattern I put on display of a "blank canvas" :p I hope you like it!

Oh, also I have K.K. Bossa playing in the room to give complement to the more relaxed atmosphere :p

Last edited:
In the rules it says 1 random winner, that goes to anyone who enters, not just for best art, so ho ahead and enter, you never know , you could win a dreamie :D

gravy yours is so good. @u@ twisty's too!

here's my entry. pen and watercolor (tweaked in photoshop) chibi mayors. they're a pair, so this only really counts as one entry i suppose. the background is transparent so you can use them anywhere you want! first time drawing chibi. ;w;

LGib52L.png
NqMBI5P.png

gravy yours is so good. @u@ twisty's too!

here's my entry. pen and watercolor (tweaked in photoshop) chibi mayors. they're a pair, so this only really counts as one entry i suppose. the background is transparent so you can use them anywhere you want! first time drawing chibi. ;w;

LGib52L.png
NqMBI5P.png

0.0 that is amazing!! and thanks lol, I think i may have to step up my game lol

Ugh went through so much trouble but the picture is still unclear T_T
My scanner kinda sucks so my apology for bad image quality

However Im trying to color it! Hopefully you can see it better by then
Kinda sad that the pic is unclear... it even has a story to it lol

-Mayor & kyle by the way c:
Animal Crossing Contest.jpg

Attachments

• animal_crossing_contest-page1.jpg
    animal_crossing_contest-page1.jpg