Selling balloons, tickets, & more (U. Sept 15th)

Hey! ๐Ÿ’ž is there anything in my selling list youโ€™d like for 48 regular tickets? I need to get a cool heart balloon from the shop! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’–

Hey! ๐Ÿ’ž is there anything in my selling list youโ€™d like for 48 regular tickets? I need to get a cool heart balloon from the shop! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’–
I do really like the fresh bunny hehe ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

but if it's okay I'll wait until I receive my final tickets, just so I know that I have enough for you.

I do really like the fresh bunny hehe ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

but if it's okay I'll wait until I receive my final tickets, just so I know that I have enough for you.
Iโ€™ll hold it for you then! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’š just let me know, Iโ€™ll hold off on buying my last blue star frag until we know for sure!

What collectables are you trading for it? I am unsure of the value of it but il happily trade instead
anything I have listed in the original post in this thread, there are quite a few things there ๐Ÿ˜Š

Im unsure the value of the balloon, so you got any in mind?
it's worth about the same as the other gradient balloons, so I'm offering a final boss Balloon and that would be about equal in value. I'd say around 600-800 tbt.

hi bug! what are the dates on your pear and orange that you're selling? and how much are you looking for those?

Is there anything in my selling list youโ€™d want for a glam heart balloon?

hi bug! what are the dates on your pear and orange that you're selling? and how much are you looking for those?
sorry for the late response. I have a Pear and Orange from May 2014, and also ones from July 21st 2020! as for price, I'll just say it's PWYW.

Is there anything in my selling list youโ€™d want for a glam heart balloon?
the only thing that really interests me is the toy hammer but I'm not sure if that's a fair trade hdjfhsgdjsksgdj

sorry for the late response. I have a Pear and Orange from May 2014, and also ones from July 21st 2020! as for price, I'll just say it's PWYW.

the only thing that really interests me is the toy hammer but I'm not sure if that's a fair trade hdjfhsgdjsksgdj
Oh that's no problem! Thank you for getting back to me!
If you're open to it, may we date trade Oranges? Mine is from Nov2020 and I'd like it to be a bit earlier! and I'd like to buy the Pear from July 21 2020! I do not know how much..fruit go for. I don't want to say a number too low... Forgive me this number is too low but what do you think about 50TBT?

Oh that's no problem! Thank you for getting back to me!
If you're open to it, may we date trade Oranges? Mine is from Nov2020 and I'd like it to be a bit earlier! and I'd like to buy the Pear from July 21 2020! I do not know how much..fruit go for. I don't want to say a number too low... Forgive me this number is too low but what do you think about 50TBT?
that's fine ๐Ÿ˜Š would you like a message?

I'm not sure honestly, is there something specific you wanted?

bump ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽˆ
Iโ€™ll need to wait til after the closing ceremony, because I have a potential trade that will determine if I need anything. If it goes through, Iโ€™ll need a regular pink balloon, then my trade item, then a glam heart balloon, if not, I wonโ€™t need anything ๐Ÿ’–

Hello, can you please place a hold on the friendly ghost plush? I'm saving up atm and when I'm ready I can pay you 500 for it if that's okay. LMK if it's too low!

Can you please also update the OP to remove the dino plush, since I already got one from you earlier?

Back