Trading Cosmos, Cedar, Holly and Sweet Olive Shoots Wanted!

Starition

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (4) +

:blush:

Hey guys I'm still new and trying to navigate this website so I'm sorry if I make a mess haha!~

I'm /finally/ sorting my town of 3 years into rustic village vibes and am looking for:

- White Cosmos
- Red Cosmos
- Cedar Saplings
- Sweet Olive Shoots
- Holly Shoots
- Dandelions

I'm happy to trade! I don't seem to have as much nice things as you guys haha;;; but I have:

- Perfect Peaches, and all fruits minus bananas.

- Quite a few Blue Hydrangea, Pink Azalea, and Pink Hydrangea Shoots

- At least 1m Bells

- I can also look and see if I have anything you're looking for!

I basically only have what can be obtained through the base game itself (No Amiibos), I don't hack or time travel so everything that I have is from 3 years of almost everyday play with no friends towns to visit if that helps haha;;;

Howdy!I haven't counted them yet but I have about 30(in total) white and red cosmos♡ I'd happily trade for bush starts~

Howdy!I haven't counted them yet but I have about 30(in total) white and red cosmos♡ I'd happily trade for bush starts~

Great! I'll count up how many I have of each tomorrow (gmt). What time would be good for you to come visit/vice versa? ~

Hi I am doing giveaway non-hybrid flowers.
Another person is also interested so I am not sure which flowers this parson will take but if you need you can come and collect non-hybrid flowers.

Hi I am doing giveaway non-hybrid flowers.
Another person is also interested so I am not sure which flowers this parson will take but if you need you can come and collect non-hybrid flowers.

Thankyou sm!! I'm free now and mostly all day so let me know if/when I can visit! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've counted and have:

10 x Pink Azalea

6 x Blue Hydrangea

5 x Pink Hydrangea

I honestly thought I had more but forgot I used a lot to start mapping out my town ;;;;

Hi are you still available?
Could you read my giveaway thread before you come please Click Here.
I have some small rules. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thankyou sm!! I'm free now and mostly all day so let me know if/when I can visit! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've counted and have:

10 x Pink Azalea

6 x Blue Hydrangea

5 x Pink Hydrangea

I honestly thought I had more but forgot I used a lot to start mapping out my town ;;;;

Sorry for taking so long to reply!
Would trading your 11 Hydrangea and 5 of your azaleas shoots sound good? (I have less cosmos after all as well hahaha,7 red&8white)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'll be lurking around for the rest of the day so you can vm me whenever you're free♡

Hi are you still available?
Could you read my giveaway thread before you come please Click Here.
I have some small rules. Thank you.

Sorry I know I'm late but yes I'm free now!! I'm adding your friend code that's on your thread rn! I'll stay online for the next hour~

It's hard to keep track of when I'm getting replies ;;;;

Sorry I know I'm late but yes I'm free now!! I'm adding your friend code that's on your thread rn! I'll stay online for the next hour~

It's hard to keep track of when I'm getting replies ;;;;

Hi are you still free?
Could you give me like when you post comments so that I get notifications from you :) thank you.

No worries! I only have 15 perfect peach all together right now. I'd forgotten my area where they all were a lot had died recently and forgot to regrow them ;;;; Do you want anything else or to lower the amount of shoots? I'm ok with just trading them for hmm 8? if you'd prefer~

No worries! I only have 15 perfect peach all together right now. I'd forgotten my area where they all were a lot had died recently and forgot to regrow them ;;;; Do you want anything else or to lower the amount of shoots? I'm ok with just trading them for hmm 8? if you'd prefer~
Sure, so a full basket(9 peaches) for 8 starts? Drop off or delivery?

Was it you want come back to collect more flowers but you didn’t have space?
I finished my trade now so if you want you can come back.
I had two people together so i don’t know it was you.

Back