• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Could it be?

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
When I was on my rounds yesterday, Goldie told me that Hazel is considering moving. Naturally, I ran over to see about getting a ping, but the stubborn squirrel wouldn't do it.

Today is the Bug-Off, so all anyone outside (Hazel) wants to talk about are bug-related. Hopefully I can get her to ping after the competition is done.

If she does want to move, it'll give me time to get patterns down so I could get Wolf Link to move in where Bonbon used to be. I thought I had it locked in with Epona, but I left too many spots open. I won't do that again.

And maybe moving Hazel out will mean that Peggy or Bonbon will start hanging out on Main Street. Anyone but that pink monstrosity Rocket!

She just pinged! Moving on the 24th, to go help a friend in another town with a turf war.

I'm pretty sure I want Wolf Link, but I have a week to mull it over.

Back