• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Crazy Redd's tent is back

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
He's back to appearing in your village once a week it seems. No longer in the City like in City Folk. I guess that throws out Redd as a possible candidate for the area behind the garbage can in the City.

Any ideas what might be behind the garbage can now?

fFZGY.png

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/10/18/tweets-15-and-16-crazy-redd/

Last edited:
Resetti's home, like how he lived in that tunnel in the city in ACCF.. he could have moved there.

Resetti's home, like how he lived in that tunnel in the city in ACCF.. he could have moved there.

nah, we get to build Resetti's Center, and when it's open, the door is all bright, Resetti is not that kind of guy.

Also, SCULPTURES! Yes omg, I've been waiting for sculptures and they are finally added, that is awesome!

Nice to see Redd's back in his tent. I prefer him like that. I suppose it was fitting for him to be in a building in the City because Copper and Booker couldn't get him there, but since the town contains a mall strip in place of the city Red would need to come and go on a whim so the police don't catch him!

Redd's my second favorite NPC so I'm happy he's back in the position that works best for him! A black market just feels weird unless it's in a shady green tent that comes and goes at random.

I love Redd and I'm glad he is back in his tent. As for that shop behind the garbage can, it belongs to Gracie. Who else would have a purple storefront ;)

Isn't it pretty much confirmed that Katrina is behind the trashcan?
The trashcan was removed in the newest trailer and on the official site the pic of Katrina is with all the other shops of the shopping mall though...

And YAY for Redd being a 'random' visitor
And I hoped for sculptures for the museum too, but it could be just a furnitureobject..

Isn't it pretty much confirmed that Katrina is behind the trashcan?
The trashcan was removed in the newest trailer and on the official site the pic of Katrina is with all the other shops of the shopping mall though...

And YAY for Redd being a 'random' visitor
And I hoped for sculptures for the museum too, but it could be just a furnitureobject..

What does Katrina need an entire store for though? I thought it was Gracies shop as she actually has a full store of furniture to sell whereas Katrina could just come visit the town and have a tent. Uck I hope it isn't Katrinas place, she's useless. I feel bad for her, but she's useless.

Yeah, I've never been fond of Katrina. Half because I can never understand the fortunes she gives me!

I usually ignore her but one day I she visited my village in WW so I decided to give it a try. Gave me my fortune and I didn't understand a word of it. And then I tripped for most of the day an ended up getting bit and stung by tarantulas and scorpions all night because I kept tripping. So I am not very fond of her. (Has anyone noticed she has no nose? I never realized it before but unlike most animals it just looks sooooo weird to me.)

Though her tent IS pretty, so I'd miss seeing it at least.

Unbenannt.JPG

You can't really see something but here the shop is opened at least
Maybe Katrina has in this game a better function, as it seems she wasn't very popular..
I read somewhere that she will name our lucky-item for the day and if we carry it something good will happen

That sounds pretty cool, but knowing my luck it'll be an item I don't have! xD

I wish I could see that alleyway more clearly... at that distance I can't even tell what that symbol is on the purple arch over the door!

"Blathers: On closer inspection, this is a fake! If you look closely this statue's nostrils are slightly wider than on the real statue!

Berri: ...My brother needs a new hobby."

That's the best I can come up with! xD

View attachment 1772

You can't really see something but here the shop is opened at least
Maybe Katrina has in this game a better function, as it seems she wasn't very popular..
I read somewhere that she will name our lucky-item for the day and if we carry it something good will happen
To me, it looks like a crystal ball type of thing, but thats just me:p

Yeah, I doubt Gracie would be happy about having a shop you have to walk through an alleyway to get to. I could just see her complaining about how dirty everything was and demanding a red carpet rolled out before the door!

Yeah, I doubt Gracie would be happy about having a shop you have to walk through an alleyway to get to. I could just see her complaining about how dirty everything was and demanding a red carpet rolled out before the door!
That could actually be it! :D
And if you upgrade her store, she will give you a discount!

I agree. I think Gracie's shop will look much larger on the outside, and wont be accessed via alleyway. She'd probably have a fit if her store was confined to an alleyway entrance.

Back