Creating my own Pokemon League!

Psychonaut said:
TheDoctor said:
I'm guessing this is for HG/SS and D/P/Pt not Black and White, obviously.

<small><small><small>Sorry but I can't join, Gen 4 pokemon games don't like WPA WiFi... But hopefully Black and White will support WPA then I can join in for a Gen 5 league.</small></small></small>
*click*

sign in, and change your wireless security to WEP.

unless you've already tried that and can't, in which case, oooh nooo.
I would do that but...I'm not the owner of the router, my Dad is.

I might get one of those Nintendo USB things, they still sell them on Amazon.co.uk, so if I do I'll prepare a team for this league.

TheDoctor said:
Psychonaut said:
TheDoctor said:

<small><small><small>Sorry but I can't join, Gen 4 pokemon games don't like WPA WiFi... But hopefully Black and White will support WPA then I can join in for a Gen 5 league.</small></small></small>
*click*

I might get one of those Nintendo USB things, they still sell them on Amazon.co.uk, so if I do I'll prepare a team for this league.
you could ask him to do it/explain to him what/why you need to do it..

a call to nintendo customer support would make it seem more safe, if he's worried about that.

TheDoctor said:
Psychonaut said:
TheDoctor said:

*click*

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

The USB's too expensive, and WEP is not so secure.

[Nook said:
,Sep 25 2010, 12:35:00 PM]
TheDoctor said:
Psychonaut said:
TheDoctor said:

*click*

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

wep is secure enough.

not like the difference between a wep and a wpe encryption is going to stop someone from getting in if they're determined.
why do you need it to be airtight anyway? so you might get the neighbors leeching off of your internet.. kick them off/lock it, then. :/

eh.

my usb isn't working/fails

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 25 2010, 12:35:00 PM]
TheDoctor said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<small><small><small>Sorry but I can't join, Gen 4 pokemon games don't like WPA WiFi... But hopefully Black and White will support WPA then I can join in for a Gen 5 league.</small></small></small>*click*

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

wep is secure enough.

not like the difference between a wep and a wpe encryption is going to stop someone from getting in if they're determined.
why do you need it to be airtight anyway? so you might get the neighbors leeching off of your internet.. kick them off/lock it, then. :/

eh.

my usb isn't working/fails
TheDoctor said:
I would do that but...I'm not the owner of the router, my Dad is. I might get one of those Nintendo USB things, they still sell them on Amazon.co.uk, so if I do I'll prepare a team for this league.

Me too.

TheDoctor said:
Sorry but I can't join, Gen 4 pokemon games don't like WPA WiFi... But hopefully Black and White will support WPA then I can join in for a Gen 5 league.
It's not the Pok

Back