• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying creepy coffin and creepy crystal

AmarilloVerde

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (109) +
Hi, all :blush: I'm interested in buying a creepy coffin and creepy crystal. I'll pay 10 TBT for each item, or I can take a look at your wishlist and see if I have anything you need.
I also have a bunch of welcome amiibo cards if you need to visit any of them, tell me who you're after and I'll let you know if I have them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a few of the orderable items (florence flask, mini lamp, wagon wheel) in my catalogue, but I would have to wait for them to arrive in the mail at 5. Is that okay?

Yeah that's totally fine. If you order the wagon wheel and the florence flask that would be superb. I might have the crystal ball too, I'll check!

I am around this evening - let me know when a good time would be to make the swap. Thanks! :)

Back