Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
curious_cloaks.png

It is far too dangerous to proceed without masking pieces of your identity first. Read on, and enter The Ghostly Glade wearing something else entirely.

How To Participate

• Transform your forum avatar and signature to match the event's themes of The Woods, The Enchanted Forest, or the Halloween spirit in general
  • Post in this thread once your items are equipped by Sunday, November 6 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Prizes

Your accepted entry will yield the following:
  • 20 Ghostly Gold
  • 200 Spectral Energy
Rules

• Both your signature and avatar must comply with forum rules
  • Your choices must relate to the event's theme(s) outlined above in some way
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put in. i.e.: signatures should not simply be a combination of text/emojis
FAQ

Q: Do I need to design my signature/avatar myself?
A: You are not limited at all. Feel free to edit official artwork/screenshots, or have someone else design them for you.

Q: Can I change my signature/avatar after I've posted?
A:
Please do not change these until after the event has officially closed and prizes have been awarded.

Q: Do forum collectibles count towards this event?
A: No, only your signature and avatar do.

Q: What are the signature limits?
A:
Signatures are considered everything under the signature line (this includes all text and images). Please ensure the dimensions are no larger than 250x715 pixels:

1666039804470.png

Here is my entry! I can change my sig if necessary, its related to the event which is indirectly related to woods and enchanted forest (technically I'm also related to enchanted forest too)

Slowly getting better at this.

Art ain't mine. Avatar is from this Picrew I customized last year, link. The signature is from a drawing I found online.

Back