Delicious Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Marshal Fangirl's event entry:
  • Delicious Designs Final.png
    Delicious Designs Final.png
    2 KB · Views: 3
I famously can't draw and had nothing but a mouse to work with, but I present to you the Black Widow Ring Pop. Seems like a nasty surprise crawled into the packaging before it was sealed...

BEdyTMl.png

Basic Outline:
Tj61p4p.png

Basic Coloring:
XzhVblA.png

Final Details:
3RIqWZ9.png

Attachments

• Delicious Designs Final.png
    Delicious Designs Final.png
    2 KB · Views: 3
"I love candy apples. You don't get to eat 'em every day, y'know? Grandma always just makes us mochi as a snack..." -Kieran, The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero
View attachment 592624
I introduce to you... the classic Candy Apple. I'm not an expert at digital mollectible designing, so I apologize for this being not as detailed.
View attachment 591248
View attachment 591249
This was done a few days ahead of time! I sketched out the mollectible on a sketchbook before getting carried away and outlining and coloring it. I don't have a photo of the sketch, unfortunately, so I hope this one image works. The caramel apple is a bonus, BTW.
For anyone who reacted to my post before I updated it yesterday... here's what the new candy apple looks like.
View attachment 592624
I had to do it so it could meet the requirements. Sorry for the late heads-up.

Aniko's event entry:
  • 4fa.png
    4fa.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 128
That's not easy.... I started with an idea, then another, then another, then other ideas already taken, my own dish I posted here in a Halloween event, pumpkin bread shaped like a pumpkin with a ghost in meringue, Hmmm but in 28 pixels... How do you do that? I'm losing my sanity. Drawing a mollectible is super hard. ( I was starting another but I guess, I will stop here)

4fa.png

1f.png
2f.png
3f.png
4f.png

PA290720.JPG

Chibi.Hoshi's event entry:
  • witchsbrew.png
    witchsbrew.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 116

witchsbrew.png

✨ Witch's Brew ✨
A magnificent drink with an interesting taste…?

8jWYzKZ.png

Concept art

9X7Xtaq.png

First revision – scrapped
I felt it wasn’t significantly “Halloween” enough, was overly detailed, and required larger proportions to make it stand out more effectively.

XS4mSo3.png
kVkUkki.png
Pj7Kvnd.png

Second revision – lineart, colouring, and shading

Last edited:
Kirbyz's event entry:
  • delicious designs 7.png
    delicious designs 7.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 111
i present... the ghost jelly! had to whip it up quickly as time is running out and my other ideas didn't work out as planned :]
delicious designs 7.png

my original idea was a ghost jellofish but it was way too detailed and hard to see
delicious designs 3.png
delicious designs 5.png

Halloqueen's event entry:
  • delicious designs complete.png
    delicious designs complete.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 107
I was originally going to make a pumpkin roll since I like to bake those in the Autumn months and would like a mollectible of it, but I didn't have any confidence it would look good compared to the Yule Log, nor did I know how to differentiate it visually all that much since they're both roll cakes.

Wasn't sure what else to try making. Considered a sugar skull but again, not confident.

So I made a burger monster:

delicious designs complete.png

delicious designs 1.png
delicious designs 2.png
delicious designs 3.png
delicious designs 4.png
delicious designs 5.png
delicious designs 6.png
delicious designs 7.png
delicious designs 8.png
delicious designs 9.png
delicious designs 10.png