Delicious Designs

View attachment 592466
I made a Wisp Halloween sugar cookie! (based on Pillsbury ghost cookies)

Originally I drew both Wisp and Jack, but too many details were lost upon resizing, so since we already have a Jack collectible, I decided to only focus solely (soul-ly) on Wisp. I had a lot of trouble resizing the image, and ended up starting over from my original image because I didn't like how it was looking, glad I did because I think it looks a lot better in the end.
I would love to know how staff resizes their images, I'm so impressed with how clean and readable they end up when sized down!
View attachment 592458View attachment 592459View attachment 592460
View attachment 592461
Reference pictures:
View attachment 592457View attachment 592456

View attachment 592572

SO many amazing creators in this thread!! I want so many of these to be real!!!

Definitely not a unique idea, but I thought it would be fun and not too difficult to make a Wisp cookie, like the brewster cookie from the game!

(Looks like it rescaled not the best in the world, but I've seen so many better ones that I'd rather have as a real collectible so I'm unbothered)

These both look so freaking good
I want to eat these IRL

Irescien's event entry:
  • ghostpurp2.png
    ghostpurp2.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 106
Introducing the ghost candy apple!! 👻🍎
I saw some pictures of these irl and I thought they would be so cute as a collectible

ghostpurp2.png

ghostline.png
ghostflat.png
ghostflat2.png
ghostpurp2.png

Another collectible I tried to make but it just didn't translate as well to a smaller form (too many small details)
apple1.png
applerough.png
appleroughpurp.png

View attachment 592466
I made a Wisp Halloween sugar cookie! (based on Pillsbury ghost cookies)

Originally I drew both Wisp and Jack, but too many details were lost upon resizing, so since we already have a Jack collectible, I decided to only focus solely (soul-ly) on Wisp. I had a lot of trouble resizing the image, and ended up starting over from my original image because I didn't like how it was looking, glad I did because I think it looks a lot better in the end.
I would love to know how staff resizes their images, I'm so impressed with how clean and readable they end up when sized down!
View attachment 592458View attachment 592459View attachment 592460
View attachment 592461
Reference pictures:
View attachment 592457View attachment 592456
I’m sad it won’t let me RIDICULOUSLY LUV this. Cuz the ❤️ emoji just doesn’t give enough credit to how much I want this in my lineup.

The following entries are too large to be accepted. Please update your submissions to ensure your uploaded image marked as entry is the same size as the background provided in the opening post (28x28px). Thank you!

Gawd everyone's look amazing and delicious...
And here's mine DX

View attachment 591973

I wanted to make a ghostly corndog! (I've never had one before 0.o)

So, I really, REALLy had trouble actually making this.
I used Krita, but the stabilzer was making it hard for me to draw properly and despite removing it, I still had some weird cirlce around my curser anytime I tried drawing with my tablet.
And then also not really using online things before, I didn't draw it with the purple background as I still have trouble figuring out how to work everything, so that was a huge thing I tackled.
But I really wanted to finish it, and not solely focus on my problems that I couldn't be sure would be fixed on time to get the drawing ready.
Proof shows what my ideas were suppose to look like properly, but I am happy to get SOMETHING done.

View attachment 591974
Had two ideas, one with mustard eyes and droopy mouth, with spirit surrounding it, or a more angry corndog with a spike collar XD

Bat lollipop based on pocket camps lollipop flower and bat

(Please notify me once this edit has been made otherwise it'll be missed and won't receive Carnival Coins, thank you!)

The following entries are too large to be accepted. Please update your submissions to ensure your uploaded image marked as entry is the same size as the background provided in the opening post (28x28px). Thank you!

(Please notify me once this edit has been made otherwise it'll be missed and won't receive Carnival Coins, thank you!)
Apologies about that, I thought it was a bit large, I just edited my image, hopefully its okay now?

Bellrose's event entry:
  • Taiyaki refined.png
    Taiyaki refined.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 79
Taiyaki refined.png

I made a sea bass taiyaki
I've never done pixel art or made anything this small so it was difficult to make something readable
Had to cut the little ghost in the final design for the collectable

Taiyaki Entry.png

1729676029570.png
1729676038959-png.592645
20241021_163107.jpg

Attachments

• 1729676038959.png
    1729676038959.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 18

Sorry about that it should be fixed now.

LoveGraceMarie's event entry:
  • Untitled123_20241023162229.png
    Untitled123_20241023162229.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 52
The Halloween Boo-kie
Untitled123_20241023162229.png

Digital art isn’t my forte but I tried 😂 I can also confirm although people have had similar ideas, I didn’t copy and I came up with this myself
I picked my background, and sketched out roughly the vision I had in my head. From there I drew my bat cookie and shaded, but I wasn’t 100% happy with the final result. So from there, I added more shading of brown along the bottom, moved it over slightly, and added some crumbs for effect. The final screenshot shows my layers at the end.
IMG_4548.jpeg
IMG_4549.jpeg
IMG_4550.jpeg
IMG_4551.jpeg
IMG_4552.jpeg
IMG_4553.jpeg

Back