• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Pokemon Shuffle is my current game. I don't have much to do in Alpha Sapphire except get Florges and Amaura for pokedex 100% completion.

Currently juggling Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (forgot how awesome this game is), Eternal Sonata and Bravely Default (Ringabel is my current totally irrational fictional character crush...*swoon*)

I 100% all the main levels in Yoshi's Island. All that's left is the extra stage in World 6 and all the secret levels.

Just got Bayonetta & Bayonetta 2 a few days ago so I'm playing the first one. Words cannot describe how incredible it is.
I'm also playing Mario Kart Wii again along with Tomodachi Life as always.

I just bought Pok?mon Art Academy and it's pretty neat so far. I think I'd be better off with a pencil and sketchpad though.

Hyrule Warriors who else has it as I need friends to add so wee can help each other and get rare material/prizes
Wii U: Papayea

Last edited:
Started actually playing my Wii U. Was enjoying the Yoshi Island GBA port until rocks kept crushing me :/

FFXIV free trial. I want to keep playing after it's over, but it's like $10 a month.

Last edited:
Finished Bayonetta, which was completely and utterly badass.

I kinda don't want to start Bayonetta 2 though. I never want to play new games anymore because I finish them so fast and then it's all over. ;-;

Yeah.. wouldn't surprise me if they'd make it FTP soon though lol.

Not gonna happen. FFXI is still subscription based, and it's over a decade old (13 years). No way FFXIV will go free-to-play.

Got some new Curtain Call DLC, so I'm working on getting All Criticals on them :)

Back