• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Emulating Kolibri and Ecco the Dolphin at the moment for the Spriter's Resource.

I'm currently playing Persona Q, Fire Emblem: Awakening & getting around to finishing Freedom Wars.

ACNL ofc, and thinking about playing Fantasy Life. I haven't touched it for a couple of months and didn't get far in it.

Currently playing Hyrule Warriors and FNAF1 and 2. I need to get back into ORAS so I can finish that too ;u;

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart.

Really good anime-ish SRPG. And they balanced the characters great; no one's overly powerful(except for Tiara but she's a DLC anyways) and the bosses and stuff are not overly hard either. Get it if you have a Vita :D

Project Diva F 2nd.
I've gotten addicted to making edit data. :blush:

Also Bravely Default. I haven't gotten around to finishing it because of the second half of the game >.>

Last edited:
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate has taken over my gaming time, I don't know when I'll finish Super Metroid or Mario Galaxy 2 now. Bought DK Country 1 & 2 and haven't even touched them yet send help

Last edited:
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate has taken over my gaming time, I don't know when I'll finish Super Metroid or Mario Galaxy 2 now. Bought DK Country 1 & 2 and haven't even touched them yet send help

DK Country is da bomb <3 And what a coinkydink since I'm currently playing Donkey Kong Country Returns for the 3DS :p

DK Country is da bomb <3 And what a coinkydink since I'm currently playing Donkey Kong Country Returns for the 3DS :p

Ooo I have that for Wii, I never finished it since my Wii broke, I should bust it out again sometime. o: What I did play of it was really good.

Also Bravely Default. I haven't gotten around to finishing it because of the second half of the game >.>

It's a slog but it's SO WORTH IT. Just power through it, you can do it!

I just finished Pokemon Y finally, so now I think I'll work on Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millienium Girl.

Ugh, I have a laundry list of games I'm playing / still need to finish:

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Life is Strange
- Heavy Rain
- The Sims 3
- TERA

Back